Author Topic: Body Mounts Part I...  (Read 8704 times)

Offline GH

Re: Body Mounts Part I...
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 08:58:01 AM »
Great job, Sumner. It sure looks a lot different than it did last October.

Offline DSR Bruts

• Salt Fever Reliever 1
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 04:26:30 PM »
SUM,
Your project looks great!  As we talked at SW, I am totally impressed with your rear door mechanisms....and construction in general!  ....WOW!  You are a "backyard" guy just like I am.  Thanks for the tour of the tear drop trailer and your truck.  You did a great job on both, and best of all, great to see you using them.  Ross and I enjoyed meeting you at Bonneville.  We renewed some great friendships from the past!  This was my first year back since coming out in the mid 70's with Wayne Atkinson, Jerry Kugel and Duane McKinney (I was working with Holley at the time, headed for Riverside for the NASCAR Races if I remember right).  My goal this year with my new car was to make it through tech and make a run or two.  We worked hard only to make a single run, but all we got done was a parachute launch at the 1 1/2 (my error) with 91 at the 2....gasket problems with water everywhere, flat cam and I haven't torn it down any further.  This is the first engine I have built as have always had engine builders working on my crew.  We are now looking to build a new engine using as many existing Boss 302 parts as possible.  We will be back next year with a new engine package for another shot.  Thanks for the update on your car....keep up the great work!
Bill and Ross Brutsman
778 D/STR
SDRC, BNI, SCTA, NSRA, SEMA
De Oppresso Liber

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 12:33:40 PM »
Orange is cool,fantastic looking build i wouldnt know where to start.
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff