Author Topic: Ratliff  (Read 32065 times)

dwarner

Ratliff
« on: July 23, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »
Jon,

Can we start a topic for all of Ratliff's posts that he generates and put his stuff in there. I know I am a monitor but, I am unsure of the process.

I think if we put just the posts he initates it will cut down on his pissing people off. Members can view his stuff if they want or not.

Thanks,
DW

Offline doug odom

• Global Moderator
    • popmotorsports.com
Re: Ratliff
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 10:46:01 PM »
Good idea Dan!!  I'll vote for that.
Doug Odom in big ditch

How old would you be now if you didn't know how old you are?
If you can't race it or take it to bed - it ain't worth having.

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 10:49:46 PM »
Jon,

Can we start a topic for all of Ratliff's posts that he generates and put his stuff in there. I know I am a monitor but, I am unsure of the process.

I think if we put just the posts he initates it will cut down on his pissing people off. Members can view his stuff if they want or not.

Thanks,
DW

Funny I was thinking the same thing today,

Sum

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »
I have him on "ignore" so I never see what he writes. However from everyone elses responses I get the idea...............JD
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

John Romero

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 12:07:24 AM »
Dan, if you are looking for an easy way to find all of Franklins informative posts without looking all over the forum then why dont you just give him your email address. I'm sure you will have all this and more in about 76 seconds.  :-P

Offline thundersalt

• www.americanrvservicecenter.com
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 12:25:08 AM »
Dan, if you are looking for an easy way to find all of Franklins informative posts without looking all over the forum then why dont you just give him your email address. I'm sure you will have all this and more in about 76 seconds.  :-P
I think he already has it. I have been getting mass email stuff just like his posts for 9 months and I think DW's first on the cc list. I also think a lot of you other guys get them too.
916 REMR
2017 AA/FRMR Bonneville Record holder 234.663
2018 AA/GRMR El Mirage Record holder 223.108
2020 AA/BGRMR Bonneville Record holder 252.438
2021 AA/BGRMR Bonneville Record holder 262.685
El Mirage 200 MPH Club
Drivers/Owners: Brian & Celia Dean

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 12:34:11 AM »
I have him on "ignore" so I never see what he writes. However from everyone elses responses I get the idea...............JD

This many people feel the same way and see the same thing you do.. :wink:

Offline aircap

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 12:40:13 AM »
Do you suppose Franklin never sleeps?
'Coz he seems to be posting 24/7 across the net.
"Act your age, not your shoe size". - Prince

Super Kaz

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 12:56:07 AM »
Do you suppose Franklin never sleeps?
'Coz he seems to be posting 24/7 across the net.

MAYBE HE'S JUST A LONELY? :? I've never seen a mean or deragatory statement from him yet :|?Maybe we should have him as a Voleenterr and then he can see how hard it really is? :mrgreen:

Offline Bob Ellis

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 07:04:30 AM »
we had a guy down here annoying us on our DLRA forum,our members gave him so much grief .that he just faded away.I notice Ratliff has not "yet" commented on the topic named in his honour.Should be a good read when he does.Cheers,Bob.
Wanna go fast??  Come to Lake Gairdner! (It's Down Under!!)

John Romero

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 12:10:34 PM »
MAYBE HE'S JUST A LONELY? :? I've never seen a mean or deragatory statement from him yet :|

Kaz, there are alot of members here who have formed opinions about franklin based on his earlier presence in this board (he was banned), his statements on other forums and his emails. If he gets your email address you will know what I mean. His behavior on this board this go around has been quite good and if he maintained it forever he would go a long way to fixing his earlier impressions he made on people. He still posts too much off topic stuff, knows everything and talks down to people but none of these are a death penalty offense.

His behavior on this forum within the last month on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being worst is probably a 3. Unfortunately he has called lots of the people on this forum very unprintable things in emails, (cc'd to practically the entire world) and they will not soon forget it.

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 12:48:34 PM »
I think he already has it. I have been getting mass email stuff just like his posts for 9 months and I think DW's first on the cc list. I also think a lot of you other guys get them too.
We have now been added to this mass mailing list and I find it highly offensive and out of line. It is my choice to post/ignore on this list the topics that peak my interest but to seek out our email address to force this diatribe on us is down right rude. He has now been added to the blocked spammer email list so we will no longer be forced to endure his spam mailings. It is a damn shame that we have to be subject to that type of harassing behavior.

Listers be warned, if he finds your email address he will force his opinions on you via email because this list just isn't enough.

Deb

PS: Willie if you read this, this is a prime example of why people don't want to use their real names on a board like this. It makes it easier to find you for what ever deviant reason one might have!

PSS: I now have all of your email addresses as well since he wasn't nice enough to use the blind CC feature! Beware....  :-o  :evil:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 12:53:45 PM by DahMurf »
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »
He has been on my blocked sender list for many moons. He has found another way around getting mail out but I don't want to put it on line. He is sneaky and has been banned from more web sites then spokes on a wheel.
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Ratliff

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 01:13:06 PM »
MAYBE HE'S JUST A LONELY? :? I've never seen a mean or deragatory statement from him yet :|

Kaz, there are alot of members here who have formed opinions about franklin based on his earlier presence in this board (he was banned), his statements on other forums and his emails. If he gets your email address you will know what I mean. His behavior on this board this go around has been quite good and if he maintained it forever he would go a long way to fixing his earlier impressions he made on people. He still posts too much off topic stuff, knows everything and talks down to people but none of these are a death penalty offense.

His behavior on this forum within the last month on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being worst is probably a 3. Unfortunately he has called lots of the people on this forum very unprintable things in emails, (cc'd to practically the entire world) and they will not soon forget it.

Yeah, too bad "he has called lots of the people on this forum very unprintable things in emails" is itself a falsehood and an untruth. You know, BULLSHIT.

Offline Dynoroom

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 01:32:15 PM »
Yeah, too bad "he has called lots of the people on this forum very unprintable things in emails" is itself a falsehood and an untruth. You know, BULLSHIT.

The wheels are about to come off.......

Franklin, you're your own worst enemy, you can defend yourself without using foul language. And you had better start.
Michael LeFevers
Kugel and LeFevers Pontiac Firebird

Without Data You're Just Another Guy With An Opinion!

Racing is just a series of "Problem Solving" events that allow you to spend money & make noise...