Author Topic: jumping line  (Read 16726 times)

Offline mschuricht

• New folks
Re: jumping line
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »
I'll volunteer to supply a small white board, eraser, pens and a way to hang it off the steward's EZ-Up. I'll bring it to the July meet. I'll take it home after each meet so they don't have to worry about storing it or keeping track of it.

Mike Schuricht

Offline mschuricht

• New folks
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2008, 08:23:04 PM »
Er. I meant I'll bring it to the June meet.  :-D

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2008, 08:26:32 PM »
I have what seems a simple question ( I am the most qualified for those :-D)

Regarding the "line jumping" is this something new and did anyone else have a problem or is this just what one person saw or encountered?

Also Willie how is Sheri's leg after your mishap towing?  Hope she and the hot rod are alright.

John

Offline isiahstites

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2008, 09:01:25 PM »
I have what seems a simple question ( I am the most qualified for those :-D)

Regarding the "line jumping" is this something new and did anyone else have a problem or is this just what one person saw or encountered?

Also Willie how is Sheri's leg after your mishap towing?  Hope she and the hot rod are alright.

John

Well I can say for a fact that on Sunday the cars and bikes were no where close to being in the same order as they were when the meet was called on Saturday. I heard a few people say the words Cluster #@*%. Unforunately there were three or four of us who were trying to be honest and stay in the back until everyone who was "suppose" to be in front of us, it really didn't help us none as people kept coming and we were not sure who was in line the day prior. After all of the people who got staged for there second round were in place, racers started filling up the lines behind us and past pre-stage. While I coulnd't put a name to a car or even remember any of the vehicles, I know most of them if not most did not have starting numbers 1-25.

Scott

Offline willieworld

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2008, 09:15:41 PM »
thanks for asking john   shes ok  although i think she should qualify for bruise of the meet
she got to far over to the left and a little slack and she just went over
thanks for asking  heres a pic

willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Offline isiahstites

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2008, 09:18:04 PM »
DAM!! :-o That looks like it hurts! :-(