Author Topic: Salt Talks T-shirts re-order?  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Salt Talks T-shirts re-order?
« on: August 27, 2004, 01:45:00 PM »
Hey, Salt Talks #5/2004 was a great time -- even if it was visited by gentle breezes of about 50 mph!  Just call it "the Exfoliating Salt Talks".  We sold out of t-shirts, which is great, but more than a few folks have asked if we'd order more.

Sure, we can, but we'll need to have some pretty firm idea of how many and what sizes to get before we place the order.  I haven't checked with the shirt vendor yet (to see if he's got a minimum order size, or to see if we'll still be able to sell them at the $15 price), but I'll get in touch with him after I hear from enough potential buyers to make it worthwhile and affordable.

Vehicles shown on the S-T #5 shirt were Carl Heap's "The Phoenix", Mountain States Automation lakester, Sam Wheeler's 999 E-Z Hook streamliner (now certified as the world's fastest two-wheel vehicle), and the Wilson and Waters 369 Roadster.

I think the ECTA folks might want some shirts to sell at Maxton, so that'd be a start toward making the minimum.  Please email me directly and/or post to this BB with your request.  I'll wait a little while and let you know what the interest is.  The shirts, by the way, are "Beefy-T" and are 100% cotton, so expect a little shrinkage.  They're available from small to "Omar The Tentmaker" sizes (3XL).

I await your interest.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com