Author Topic: I'll work for food and cocktails.....  (Read 7539 times)

Offline rmoreck

• New folks
I'll work for food and cocktails.....
« on: May 04, 2008, 12:52:18 PM »
Anyone in need of experienced help within reasonable driving distance of tehachapi ca. I'm available. I have over 30 yrs experience in racecar fabrication. I'm a certified aircraft welder/fabricator and capable manual machinist. I have experience in all phases of construction from composites to stainless exhaust and everything in-between. Now I don't eat alot and can't drink much ,so I'm cheap ,PM me if you need a hand.

Offline racergeo

Re: I'll work for food and cocktails.....
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 01:52:33 PM »
      I'll move you to Olympia , wa. LOL

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 01:58:53 PM »
What is reasonable?  Mapquest says it is only 691 miles from your place to mine and an easy 10 hr. 21 min. drive according to them.  Blanding is dry, so I guess it will have to be a "dry cocktail" or a beer and I have food and a couch that makes into a bed.  Sounds good to me.  When can I expect you??

Sounds like you have a lot of skills that could sure help someone,

Sum

Offline promachine

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 10:43:27 AM »
All I have left is to finish assembling the engine, dyno it, find a new tunup for the bigger fuel pump, figure out the new 44 amp mag. wire the new ignition into the car , paint the car and put some new airbags on the truck. Oh yea, and make a living in the meantime, build 4 engines for customers, dyno 3, prep sprint car for this friday night and the fri night I wont be here. Oh yea and next sunday is mothers day. How far are you from Chico?
Happy mothers day , I am going to work! :|
Dirty 2 driver-nitro junkie-H.P. peddler

Offline crewchief

• New folks
    • Fossettlsr
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 10:02:48 AM »
I know that Reno, NV is a ways away :( BUT, I,we, have an opening that must be filled ASAP. From the skills that you have listed you ARE our man.
Please contact me at r.fellman@fossettlsr.com to see what we can do about setting up a meeting over food and coctails :).
The Crew Chief

Offline Carl Johansson

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 04:39:38 PM »
I pmed ya =  I'm over here in Fresno -  but the car and I can travel if need be.  We do have 1 rule though.  If you work on the car -  you have to drive it!

Carl Johansson
Carl Johansson
 Auberry Ca

Super Kaz

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 01:55:37 AM »
Anyone in need of experienced help within reasonable driving distance of tehachapi ca. I'm available. I have over 30 yrs experience in racecar fabrication. I'm a certified aircraft welder/fabricator and capable manual machinist. I have experience in all phases of construction from composites to stainless exhaust and everything in-between. Now I don't eat alot and can't drink much ,so I'm cheap ,PM me if you need a hand.

WELL I CAN'T MATCH ANYONE's OFFER EXCEPT I'M IN VEGAS :evil:! I SURE COULD USE SOME HELP,but I can barely take care of myself.
So unless we can find ya Sponsor or 2 Take the Money and Run :cry:..............
ANY Fabricator in my area looking for some challanges and excitement :-o?
PM Me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Offline isiahstites

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »

WELL I CAN'T MATCH ANYONE's OFFER EXCEPT I'M IN VEGAS :evil:! I SURE COULD USE SOME HELP,but I can barely take care of myself.
So unless we can find ya Sponsor or 2 Take the Money and Run :cry:..............

Kaz,

Do I need to get your V-rod running brother?

Scott

Super Kaz

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 08:56:33 AM »

Kaz,

Do I need to get your V-rod running brother?

Scott

Scott,
BETTER THEN that KTM PLEASE!!!!! :evil:
You seem to have Your Hands full with Momma and Your Bike,but I'd Never refuse an extra hand helping me go Faster!
If your Serious I'd Gladly Welcome your Help and Guidence even if you ran the Tow Bike Out of Gas :wink:!
I'm also certified in Pre,and Post Natal Massage,and would Gladly tune Up Momma,and the Baby when ever they would Like.
Just say the Word 8-)!
Thank You SERIOUSLY Again for the Tow.
I know it was just a mistake with the Petcock :?
Hope to see you both again soon.
Your V-rod Racing Brotha,
Kaz.................

Offline isiahstites

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 05:32:07 PM »
Kaz,

I didn't know the petcock was off... :-D

If you need any help and I have the knowledge in that area let me know and I will give you a hand.

Scott

Super Kaz

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 01:47:46 AM »
Kaz,

I didn't know the petcock was off... :-D

If you need any help and I have the knowledge in that area let me know and I will give you a hand.

Scott

hell we can Learn together :wink:! I just have to get her back on the dyno and put a SAFE 300rwhp tune up and make some laps 8-)

Offline turborick

• Go as fast as we can with as little as we can
    • http://www.bonnevillestreamliner.com
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 11:14:48 AM »

I know it's been a while since you posted this but if you are still looking for someone to help give me a call i'm in palmdale on N and 22nd W
I PMed you my phone

Rick Yacoucci
Car 788
used to run 988
www.yacoucci.com
Rick Yacoucci

The new Nebulous Theorem 3.5 #788
http://www.bonnevillestreamliner.com

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 02:04:15 PM »
Rick, I heard Kaz will work for peanuts,Oh throw in some Gear Grinder Beer and he might wipe your tires as well. I think he is a clean up guy at the Circus-Circus in Vegas. Have a fast week end, say hi to the gang. :-D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 02:06:21 PM by Glen »
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Super Kaz

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 10:58:56 PM »
Rick, I heard Kaz will work for peanuts,Oh throw in some Gear Grinder Beer and he might wipe your tires as well. I think he is a clean up guy at the Circus-Circus in Vegas. Have a fast week end, say hi to the gang. :-D
G,
He you need to spend a few days in My World Young Man you think it's SO EASY BEING ME :evil:!
When you gonna be back in town :wink:?
S/K 8-).....

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 11:16:01 PM »
Kaz, I been down the same road, be in town in a couple of weeks I think. Are you at the lakes?
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah