Author Topic: New B'Ville Team  (Read 481 times)

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
New B'Ville Team
« on: December 29, 2023, 08:51:44 AM »
Sparky's   East TEXAS Bonneville effort

I would like to form a new Team in E TEX near Bullard Tx 75757 -  Tyler Longview Henderson Aera -

I have what should be a very competitive  A/G Lakester and a 20+ year member of the Gear Grinders.  If you, or anyone you know that are interested in LSR racing in the Blue Hat speed range.  I now have some heads on my A eng that should be very competitive in B A & AA range and have most of the parts to build B and AA short Blocks.  I am open to all intrest.

TexAz MotorSports LLC
% Wm T "Sparky" Smith
302 CR 3817
Bullard, Tx 75757
Bullard
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: New B'Ville Team
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 10:59:50 PM »
oh by the way--- anyone wanting to relocate to Phoenix my old place will be for sale comes with a large shop in the back yard a---Hot Rodders dream  the shop is larger than the house, not quite 1900 Sq feet.  the house is under 1600 sq feet.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 11:01:36 PM by SPARKY »
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!