Author Topic: ECTA 200mph Club member's pictures wanted...  (Read 2628 times)

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200mph Club member's pictures wanted...
« on: February 13, 2008, 09:22:27 AM »
I'm going to try to get as many of the 200mph "ceremony" pictures onto the ECTA 200mph club page as possible. I have a bunch but not all of mine captured the best moment. (eyes closed, blurry pic...). If anyone has pictures we can use please send them to pics@twinjugsracing.com, post them in here, email or post a link.

Some of the "old timers" didn't necessarily get a ceremony but may have a picture receiving the shirt, the hat or even just with the bike or car! Those would be great as well. If you just happen to have a pic of an "old timer" (for this purpose those are mostly 2002 and before) send it along as a candid shot may be the best we can do.

If you want photo credit for the picture please quote to me specifically what you want listed
ie: picture courtesy of DahMurf photography, copyright 2008, all rights reserved

For all of the photographers out there, I have quite a collection and some of what I have may be yours! I ask permission when I know the source, If you find I've used one of your pictures please let me know! If you want photo credit I'm happy to do it. If you don't want us using it that's fine, let me know. (If it's the only good one I have I may grovel & beg, but if it's yours, your word is final & we will abide by your wishes!)

Remember, this is for all of the 200mph club members be it car or bike.

Here's an example of what I'm looking for:

Thanks for your help everyone!
Deb
backup ECTA web nerd, updater of the 200mph club page 
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
Re: ECTA 200mph Club member's pictures wanted...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 10:42:52 AM »
Good job, and certainly a tough one.
A lot of them are likely in the Witness Protection Program and as such are a little shy around cameras.
Copies of many others are available at any Post Office from the FBI display.
A suitable picture or 2 taken of the vehicle as a record is certified to be filed with the paper work is worth a thousand words.:wink:
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."
"That horrible smell is dirty feet being held to the fire"

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 02:33:36 PM »
Time to shake out this old thread! I'm still working on the collection & could use some help with more pictures & names too! I especially could use help on the car peeps names as I'm finding I recognize a lot of them and yet I can't pull their name out of my head! (or determine which brother is which in some cases! lol)

Here's an example of what I've been doing on another board:

Names L-R, B=Bike, C=Car
Bill Warner(B), Trillium Muir(B), Jody Leveille(B), Charlie Anstaett(B), Scott Griswold(C), Todd Dross(B), Tonya Turk(C), Keith Turk(C), Mike Reichen(C) - Recipient, Joe Timney(C), ?, Scott Guthrie(B), ?(C), Larry&Frank or Frank&Larry Waddell(C), Michael Matyjasik(C)

(Actually here's the whole thread, I think you can view it without having to sign up.
http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=126413.0
feel free to add names/responses here in reference to over there.)

Eventually this will all be housed on one web page for all to enjoy.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
Deb
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline Rchop

• FRS Engineering
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 07:36:42 PM »
I have a question for you...Is membership in the 200 mph club restricted to just record setters over 200 or anyone that has gone 200?

I may be slow now, but I have high hopes :-D
Each unexpected discovery is first ridiculed, then objected to and finally considered self evident
www.frsengineering.com
#4836 A-PBF 750cc(complete)
#765 A/G 650cc

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 07:44:29 PM »
You must set a record at or above 200 mph, or break the existing record in class.
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Rchop

• FRS Engineering
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 09:01:48 PM »
You must set a record at or above 200 mph, or break the existing record in class.

Thanks Glen, I appreciate the info.
Each unexpected discovery is first ridiculed, then objected to and finally considered self evident
www.frsengineering.com
#4836 A-PBF 750cc(complete)
#765 A/G 650cc