Author Topic: Good to be back - IF I AM?  (Read 3363 times)

Offline narider

• Self Moderating
    • Twin Jugs Racing
Good to be back - IF I AM?
« on: January 23, 2008, 08:54:16 AM »
Wrote the below and when I went to post it I got the "your stuff is messed up and we're going to close this window, do you want us to send this to microsoft so they can laugh at you" screen. And then it closed my mutli site window.
Reboot and try again I suppose, so here I go... :-P
Todd

I'm off here for almost 3 months(bad connections, etc, etc,), but Deb tells me everything's been fine,  and here I get to come back to see a post titled Propster!?! (what happened to everything is fine Deb?):roll:  And then there's half naked women ads across the bottom of my screen! :-o :-D Some things never change while others are a full turn around... the bad and the good all at once(respectively speaking of course)... some make you want to log off while some make you want to see where they lead(again respectivley addressed) - lol.
Glad to be back and not get booted offline(left it signed on for 24 hours just to check before I decided to post). If this makes it I'll know it's not Jon saying he doesn't want me,
Todd

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
Re: Good to be back - IF I AM?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:59:22 AM »
Todd, glad to see you back, you have a lot of catching up to do.  Not seeing the half naked ones yet, just the girls in bikinis, but I keep looking.  Guess Jon will do whatever is required to keep the site running so us speed junkies can get our fix vicariously between races.
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 10:06:06 AM »
..................Not seeing the half naked ones yet, just the girls in bikinis, but I keep looking...........

Stainless I think you had better make an eye doctor appointment.  This one forgot her bikini.............

It has been hard, but I've been able to put up with the pictures  8-) .

Todd good to have you back on and Deb it was good chatting with you last night and everyone else that was on there,

Sum

Offline narider

• Self Moderating
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 04:54:56 PM »
Todd, glad to see you back, you have a lot of catching up to do.  Not seeing the half naked ones yet, just the girls in bikinis, but I keep looking.  Guess Jon will do whatever is required to keep the site running so us speed junkies can get our fix vicariously between races.

Thanks Stainless, and you're right.. I just did some browsing around and WOW, lots of good posts and new people I've missed. As always it's, good to see Jon doing whatever it takes to keep this place in it's glory...

This one forgot her bikini.............

It has been hard, but I've been able to put up with the pictures  8-) .
Todd good to have you back on and Deb it was good chatting with you last night and everyone else that was on there,
Sum

Yeah.. like her Sum!!! :-) :-) :-) 
Ya know, Deb always looks so forward to "Tuesday night with the boys" in chat... ya think she might of sabatoged my systems so I couldn't get in LR.com... Hmmmmm? Well, let me know if I can send ya'll a little something for keeping her busy enough to let me get signed back in here ;-) <---(i see the JackD winky eye is still all crooked though).

Seriously, between your website and the gifts, information and historical momentos from the others we've recieved here(especially Stainless, Freud, Jack and Scott)... it's been a real treat getting mail and packages in since last fall. Stainless and Scott, I still watch the vids and use the manual you sent on a regular basis here at the shop.... Jack, your "stuff" is going to get used very soon and thank you soo much for allowing us time and trust with it all.... Freud, the signature series gifts of you and your work(not to mention the one I like to call "Cooked Duck" that you had done for Deb) are more then I could of ever expected or asked for(the first personal one to me is somehting I really don't have any words for how I feel for you doing that). Anyways, yYa'll make for some big smiles everyday I see and think of these things.... and since I know it's not cause of me that they were done... well, let's just say... my wife is yours!  :-D

Most importantly and appropriattley... thanks to you Jon Amo for having this here and allowing me to meet and become friends with so many of you.
Todd

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 05:29:34 PM »
Sum, I, the "Comma Cop", also am empowered to suggest better phraseology.  I'd suggest, for instance, that you change "...It has been hard, but I've been able to put up with the pictures." to "It's been difficult, but I've been able to put up with the pictures."

Less chance of those with prurient minds to misunderstand what you meant.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline narider

• Self Moderating
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 06:05:49 PM »
Jon, I was leaving that statement alone for sure... although I thought Deb would beat you to it.
Hmmm, I'm guessing you're not going to like my phraseogrophy on that either?
Todd

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 06:35:35 PM »
Sum, I, the "Comma Cop", also am empowered to suggest better phraseology.  I'd suggest, for instance, that you change "...It has been hard, but I've been able to put up with the pictures." to "It's been difficult, but I've been able to put up with the pictures."

Less chance of those with prurient minds to misunderstand what you meant.

Those pictures have "hardly" been enough to make "it hard" at my age, but maybe if I visited one of those sites "things would look up"  :-P .

........well, let's just say... my wife is yours!  :-D...........................Todd

I don't think I should touch that one  8-) ,

Sum