Author Topic: newbie questions (ffr cobra and late model mustang)  (Read 2472 times)

Offline countryboy

• New folks
newbie questions (ffr cobra and late model mustang)
« on: December 23, 2007, 11:09:39 AM »
Hello everyone I would like to say that, I went to maxon 2yrs ago it might have been 3yrs just to watch I really enjoyed it. But I`m thinking of coming out and racing this year in the hotrod street or super street class. I have a 1991 mustang coupe, it has a 6 point rollbar and all street equip. I was wondering about the wheels and the rearend the wheels are weld racing superlight and the rear is a 8.8 with c-clip eliminators. what do I have to do to race this car. And the other car is a ffr cobra with single rollbar with no top with mustang cast wheels. The other car is a ffr spec racing with cage it has mustang cast wheels are as well. I was wondering if the cobra being convertibles could they run at all? and what would it take to get the mustang legal. And are there any late model mustangs that run over there? I`m from rockhill sc thanks in advance for the help.

Offline t russell

Re: newbie questions (ffr cobra and late model mustang)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 04:29:52 PM »
Go to ecta yahoo site. click on forms.There are a couple that will help you.The best thing is to get a rule.
Your car should be legal to 135 .
terry