Author Topic: Fun with photos  (Read 4243 times)

Offline smcleod007

Fun with photos
« on: December 17, 2007, 03:20:20 AM »
Last month while attending a dirt racing festival in southern California I noticed 3 of the worlds fastest guys on 2 wheels standing for a photo. I ran over and tried to sneak into the photo and was held back at arms length by a guy with a funny accent. After the photo shoot, the photographer casually walked up to me and said if I was willing to pay, she had a special machine which could alter a photo to my liking. I gave her my bank account number and waited a few weeks.

This was the best $6.50 I ever spent.

Happy Holidays EH! Hee-Hee!

Offline stratman59

Re: Fun with photos
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 06:53:43 AM »
 that's cool
you can do it on your computer with photoshop software. i got last year from wal mart it's alot fun.
later
robbie

dwarner

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 08:36:47 AM »
Scott,

You may not have the fastest speed of that group but, you certaintly belong with those outlaws.

DW

Offline smcleod007

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 04:20:55 AM »
that's cool
you can do it on your computer with photoshop software. i got last year from wal mart it's alot fun.
later
robbie

Photoshop kicks butt.   8-)

Scott,

You may not have the fastest speed of that group but, you certaintly belong with those outlaws.

DW

Thanks DW. That's a great compliment. Im trying to absorb all the info they throw at me. One day, I hope to hold the top speed of an event. (Thats if those guys all come down with the flu and can't make it, along with a bunch of other people)  :-D
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 01:55:18 AM by smcleod007 »

Offline hayaboosta

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 02:03:25 PM »
Do I look like Lurch in comparison to the other three speed demons or is it just me?

The first pic worked out fine- the good, the bad and the ugly.  You choose the order.

With Scott added we should of grabbed Bob and Nick or Connie to make the ElMo Hayabusa "Dirty Half Dozen"

Thanks for posting the pic Scott!  I enjoyed the challenges of chasing the same records with you guys.

I am truly honored to be lumped in with the three of you "Fast Guys".  Happy Holidays! 
200 MPH Club X 7
Bonneville  "Naked"
 El Mirage    "Naked"
  Maxton       "Naked"
   Mojave        "Naked"
    Loring          "Naked"
     Bub 201       "Naked"
      Texas           "Clothed" (by accident)

racin jason

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 03:30:55 PM »
Nice pics Scott.

we are going to run 4 at a time to speed up the meets next year!!

Offline smcleod007

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 04:00:54 AM »
Do I look like Lurch in comparison to the other three speed demons or is it just me?

The first pic worked out fine- the good, the bad and the ugly.  You choose the order.

With Scott added we should of grabbed Bob and Nick or Connie to make the ElMo Hayabusa "Dirty Half Dozen"

Thanks for posting the pic Scott!  I enjoyed the challenges of chasing the same records with you guys.

I am truly honored to be lumped in with the three of you "Fast Guys".  Happy Holidays! 

Now I know why you have the extended tail section on your bike. You probably don't fit between the hump and the windshield on a stock Busa like us shorter guys.  :-D  I had a blast this year. It was fun being schooled by Jason and John. They're all business once you put them on a race course. I'm totally lucky that Jason has to drive past my house on the way to Bonneville or El Mirage. He's saved me 10 years of test and tunes in my first three LSR Events. I will definitely be attending a few LSR Events next year. My mutant speed genes have been activated and theres no turning back now.  :evil:

Nice pics Scott.

we are going to run 4 at a time to speed up the meets next year!!

That would make a killer video. Especially with a little cross wind.  8-)

Offline V8Pinto

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 02:37:02 PM »
Great pics!!!!  Thanks!
Shane
V8 Pinto on juice
Hayabusa on the brain
Twin-Turbo F150 4x4

Super Kaz

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 03:12:33 PM »

Yes sir that is Fast Company :evil:!