Author Topic: testing  (Read 30426 times)

Offline Dean Los Angeles

Re: testing
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2007, 06:02:51 PM »
Hey Willie! Sorry! We tend to drift off to general rants instead of specific things. The common sense rant covers bazillions of people. You need kind of a thick skin here. Jack already owns several pounds of my hide.  :-D
Well, it used to be Los Angeles . . . 50 miles north of Fresno now.
Just remember . . . It isn't life or death.
It's bigger than life or death! It's RACING.

Offline willieworld

« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2007, 06:39:26 PM »
not a problem--now about that front suspension what do you want for it  thanks  willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Super Kaz

« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »
not a problem--now about that front suspension what do you want for it  thanks  willie buchta
Add More Power :evil:!Hey at Least you got to race few times this year"Ya My Stuff's Broke :oops:"!Talk about WITHDRAWLS :cry:.....

Offline willieworld

« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »
Hey Willie! Sorry! We tend to drift off to general rants instead of specific things. The common sense rant covers bazillions of people. You need kind of a thick skin here. Jack already owns several pounds of my hide.  :-D

no kidding  --5 pages about testing then i ask does any one know how i can make more horsepower ---then nothing ---hmmmmmmm---guess i didnt know the password---- willie buchta

p s  i know how to make horsepower just trying to start some intresting conversation   willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Offline V8Pinto

Re: testing - and making horsepower
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
Most endearing thing I saw at Speedweek 2007 (among all the endearing things).  Back from a run, tired and hungry and Sheri asks me "you and Krystal want something to eat honey?".  As she goes into the ice chest next to Willie's bike and digs around pulling out ham, mayo and other goodies - then a familiar looking blue bottle with an orange label floats to the top.

hahahaha now I know how Willie makes that horsepower....he hides the nitrous in his sandwiches!

Shane
V8 Pinto on juice
Hayabusa on the brain
Twin-Turbo F150 4x4

John@JE Pistons

« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2007, 03:05:53 PM »
Dang,

I did not know Willie was there for speedweek. 8-)

Oh well.

Willie did great this year!

J

Offline willieworld

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2007, 04:29:48 PM »
thanks guys -- it was a little hot for me at speedweek i tried to do all my runs early in the morning and be back in town in the cool by 10-- world finals was perfect weather for me --in between runs i tried to visit as many people as possible-- sheri and i wouldnt have missed it --told everyone if they had a emergency and needed my help  they would have to wait until after speedweek --   will be there next year with my old bike and sheris new bike  500cc sc-pg  in the build diarys under not just another wheel on a stick --yes it is a b-last    willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Offline panic

• My tech papers
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2007, 07:47:29 PM »
"Common sense"

What it is: that virtue possessed and displayed by people you like when they agree with you, regardless of any law, rule, logic or precedent.

What it is not: absence of same, as displayed by people you do not like when they attempt to assert their position through use of law, rule, logic or precedent that clearly favors their argument.

This can all be easily condensed. The "officials" subscribe to the following belief  (popular among law enforcement and other value-deficient groups) as to inter-personal relationships and authority:

Me parent, you child. Do it because I said so.

Offline willieworld

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2007, 08:00:38 PM »
im not that good at writing thoughts down but if i were i would have written what panic just did
    right on panic   willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Offline willieworld

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2007, 08:05:21 PM »
shane  nos sandwitches and nitro coffee makes me forget about the dust and heat   willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Offline panic

• My tech papers
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2007, 11:30:42 PM »
As an aside to any transactional analysis fans out there - yes, I meant "parent" rather than "adult".

Offline willieworld

« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2007, 11:40:33 PM »
yes dust shane and i race together at el mirage   willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta