Author Topic: fng here  (Read 3535 times)

dirtracker

fng here
« on: October 06, 2007, 03:12:53 AM »
hey all, could a guy use a circle track chassis. where would i go to find out. thanks

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
Re: fng here
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 06:54:14 AM »
Hi Welcome to the forum. Got to ask whats a circle track chassis.If you mean motorcycle speedway as we call it in England I have some mates connected to the sport in varying degrees they may be able to help!

Cheers Oz
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 07:55:55 AM »
A little more clarity might help here; stock car, sprint car, Indy car, etc. The main thing is to get rid of anything designed to give the vehicle assymetrical handling, i.e. encouraging it to turn left. It seems most cars have at least some tendancy to spin without further encouraging the process.

Pete

dirtracker

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 12:41:08 PM »
sorry for not being more clear. i have a couple of stockcars. one started out life as a mid '70's chevy camaro ( coil spring front leaf spring rear). the other is a fabricated chassis set up for coilovers with 3-link rear. i live in cali. so i probally should start with el mirage. sorry if i'm in the wrong spot. i saw some other new people here so it looked like a good place to start. but the title says it all. fng. thanks
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 12:46:27 PM by dirtracker »

Offline RichFox

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 04:25:49 PM »
Thgis is as good a place as any. You won't be the only circle track car around. Most have to run Time Only since they don't fit SCTA classes.