Author Topic: Hey There!  (Read 1851 times)

Offline smitty2

• Worlds fastest miniature Pachyderm.
Hey There!
« on: October 06, 2007, 02:23:41 AM »
Hope I got this in the right section.
 Smitty say's HI to everyone, and sorry he hasn't been able to write before now. Actually I'm forwarding this to you, because the only way i get to hear from him is the sattalite phone we got for him before he left.
 He is in Basrah. That is in South Eastern Iraq very close to Iran. they were supposed to be doing construction projects, and they have done about 3 fresh water plants since they got there but they have had to do Convoy security missions that have taken a toll on their battilion. The Flag at Camp Rilea is at half staff today, but I don't know for who yet.
 Bummer about the WF being called off. Smitty was really sorry about missing Speed Week... thats all he has talked about.( Besides missing a good steak!, and a bitter beer.). He says he will DEFINATLY be there for 2008. ( If he goes to Bonneville... then I get to go on my Mexican Cruise.)
 One other thing he wants to know is...Has Marlo got his car ready yet?  If he needs funds Smitty has found a farmer over here that needs the tail section for his plane. He will pay top dollar ( Dinar?) for the one sticking out of the roof of Marlos hangar:-)

Love...   Colleen