Author Topic: SCS/1000 take 2  (Read 11220 times)

Offline isiahstites

Re: SCS/1000 take 2
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 01:21:59 AM »
Craig I saw you on Nationial Geographic this evening with the sidecar in it's old configuration. It was pretty cool!

Scott

Offline peglegcraig

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 09:16:37 PM »
Scott, Our first trip to the salt was very lucky, to have such great conditions made things a bit easy for us. It was very cool to run the bike and be so very close to the W/R. It really got me going in this direction and since "Kent said he would help" ......I didn't realise I had so much to learn, let alone do, but it's really good. I really like the shop time, as it's a place that I have control of my world, about the only place!! I will get there, I will go faster.
 Meeting the guys from the Vincent streamliner group gave me the understanding of perseverance  in this particular motorsport. My hat will always be off to Max, one day baby!!
 Kent, you can bust my chops much as you like, it's a great motivator! (and if it takes some heat from Sum.... you'll have to turn up the heat!!!, if you have the time and energy!!) Good luck with your new project(s)!!
 Thank you, Kent and Dusty for all your help, John N. for your interest and Scott for for your prodding, you really got er done buddy! I'll be in touch soon.
 Craig

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 09:25:34 PM »
Scott, Our first trip to the salt was very lucky, to have such great conditions made things a bit easy for us. It was very cool to run the bike and be so very close to the W/R. It really got me going in this direction and since "Kent said he would help" ......I didn't realise I had so much to learn, let alone do, but it's really good. I really like the shop time, as it's a place that I have control of my world, about the only place!! I will get there, I will go faster.
 Meeting the guys from the Vincent streamliner group gave me the understanding of perseverance  in this particular motorsport. My hat will always be off to Max, one day baby!!
 Kent, you can bust my chops much as you like, it's a great motivator! (and if it takes some heat from Sum.... you'll have to turn up the heat!!!, if you have the time and energy!!) Good luck with your new project(s)!!
 Thank you, Kent and Dusty for all your help, John N. for your interest and Scott for for your prodding, you really got er done buddy! I'll be in touch soon.
 Craig

Craig,

With your drive and the goals you have I am sure your plan will come together.

250 Plus for you I hope!!

J

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 02:45:24 AM »
250.?...please.!... with a turbo busa, that thing has 300 potential...and craig has da sack ta do it...if he ever works on it.....
kent

Offline guttley782

• http://www.angelicbulldog.org.uk
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 01:25:06 PM »
You have a cheek Kent talking about work...it is 1820 over here in the UK, which means it must be about 0900 where you are, and you are playing with the computer! No wonder you end up working late!!!
An eccentric Englishman building a motorcycle streamliner with the help of a few friends!

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 02:32:00 PM »
250.?...please.!... with a turbo busa, that thing has 300 potential...and craig has da sack ta do it...if he ever works on it.....
kent

Kent,

I can say with certainty that he will hit 250 mph before he hits 300 plus...

John