Author Topic: SPPED VISION AT MAXTON  (Read 2300 times)

Offline nickelcityracing

• nickelcityracing.com
SPPED VISION AT MAXTON
« on: August 20, 2007, 05:42:07 AM »
last night on speed vision the new show launch hour Records aired...the segment with the blue Ford Mustang Cobra was on...excellent coverage of there attempt at a record...they even showed the fire on board the car, and all the work the team did to get back on the track...awesome work guys..they also had Ali and his Zx12 running at Texas, an other excellent coverage..we also saw a clip of Trillium ...we should be on the next show....the next segmant runs Thursday August 23 at 9pm, then it airs a few more times up until mid sept.  this is a new pilot program and needs a little help getting off the ground..if you like these shows ,they want you to email speed vision and let them know(their addy is on their web site) this was good coverage of Maxton and Texas..Keith Turk was on and did a good job on camera...the Mustang crew also....and Ali was right on....congrats to all of them...... who ever saw this, if you like it..let them know..this is excellent for LSR and any type of speed records...Jody
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:44:29 AM by nickelcityracing »
www.nickelcityracing.com
Trillium-Maxton 2 club---FASTEST WOMAN ON A MOTORCYCLE
Jody-220mph naked..maxton 200 club-236.6 mph top speed
2003 RCC ULTRA TURBO BUSA
THANKS SPONSORS:RCC turbos-JE Pistons-MTC-Elka-Suzuki Canada-Brock's-Northbay cycle-Dyno Jet

Offline t russell

Re: SPPED VISION AT MAXTON
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 01:59:10 PM »
yes it was cool.Congrats to all.

Offline Dan Stokes

Re: SPPED VISION AT MAXTON
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 11:46:58 PM »
As Tom Schaefer suggested, I sent a note to the Speed Channel guys to encourage them to keep the show and come back to ECTA for more.  I mentioned that I had missed the first showing as I didn't know exactly when it would be on, and he wrote back to tell me it will be re-broadcast on Thursday (he didn't mention the time).  There will be a new segment broadcast next Sunday at 9:00, which I think will feature Tom (and, if they're smart, Marci!).  Hope all of y'all will send a note to Speedvision and get 'em to keep the series.  Tom sent the address on the Yahoo group, but there's a misspelling, which you'll see when you look at it.  If my memory were still intact, I'd remember it and type it now, but......  Hey, I'm an old guy (that's my excuse, and I'm stickin' to it!).

Later
Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer