Author Topic: Super Streetbike Shootout procedures ??  (Read 1964 times)

Offline wfobusa

• New folks
Super Streetbike Shootout procedures ??
« on: August 15, 2007, 10:22:36 AM »
  I'm wondering how the format will change for the Shootout event.. Of course, all the current safety and tech rules will apply but will there be any additional requirements or will they only apply to street-legal contestants..Is there an entry fee to enter the contest ?
  My bike can be street legal but the registration isnt up to date..gotta buy new tag??  Maybe I'll just run for fun as in the past..
  At any rate ,  looking forward to being there and seeing all again. thanks, bill

Offline Rick Roberts

Re: Super Streetbike Shootout procedures ??
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 08:52:38 PM »
The bike safety rules will not change. Any bike in competition will have to pass the ECTA rules for the class they run in or if they chose to run time only, the safety rules for the speed they intend to run. Rules wise nothing will change for the top speed challenge. Don't know about the Super Street bike rules to be a legal entry but last year you had to at least have a current tag registered in the riders name to be included. No jockies allowed. That way a fat guy like me still has a chance. Entry fee is ECTA entry, no additional money to run the top speed challenge. Get a current tag!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 09:13:34 PM by Rick Roberts »
ECTA 200 Club