Author Topic: Rattliff  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
Rattliff
« on: March 18, 2004, 05:35:00 PM »
Looks like he has tried to get on a few times today, Jon, thanks for blocking him, He is of no value to this venue. I have also blocked him on my personal e-mail as he has tried to send me the same nonsense over and over. He does have a major problem trying to cope with the real world.
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline jimmy six

Re: Rattliff
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 10:18:00 PM »
Thank goodness he never had mine.  Actually if he would have listened to some amount of reason he may have had comments with merit. It's too bad to have something eating you up some much you need to blame the SCTA or all racing venues for all your own problems.
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

landracing

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 02:09:00 AM »
I think I got ratliff off, he tried to register again under a different email, but I got him shut down pretty fast.

Thank All of you for the donations for the new message board. I see its going pretty well and hopefully turn into alot more in near future.

Jonathan

Offline Stovebolt

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2004, 02:24:00 AM »
I too can only thank you for preventing that "know-it-all" from getting onto the board.

Its a pity he can't ever learn!!

Cheers
Its hard enough to be your age, let alone act it.

Offline guttley782

• http://www.angelicbulldog.org.uk
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »
Hi All,
 Unfortunately he has now turned his attention to over the 'pond'!!  I have been bombarded with images of his inverted hover mower and reams of nonsensical drivel.  Don't you have euthanasia in the States? Great site Jon!  Cheers, Gabriel.
An eccentric Englishman building a motorcycle streamliner with the help of a few friends!

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »
Gabe
 You and Malcolm can have a field day with with Franko Wacko. He lives to be insulted and a general pain in the butt. Maybe those gator hunters down in Flordia can troll with him to catch the big one. See ya at Speedweek.
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah