Author Topic: ONE PROUD PRESIDENT  (Read 2532 times)

Offline SPDRACR

ONE PROUD PRESIDENT
« on: July 16, 2007, 06:47:11 PM »
WOW! What a weekend at El Mirage, third month in a row that my club , San Diego Roadster Club laid them out! Seven new records three of which exceeded 243 points, one new dirty two member and John Noonan's amazing 235.924 mph, two wheels on the dirt! With people like Jim Lattin,Russ Eyres,Jim Jensen working to keep El Mirage and Bonneville running smooth,and our great membership , who are willing to dive in and help their fellow members when ever needed. I'm just proud to be in there service, and be able to rep them . I can only guess what these fine people can do in the second half of the season.  We will see you all on the salt, please come by and visit us. The San Diego Roadster Club outcasts sneaking by with some more of your records. Just remember the dirt is where it's at! Good Luck be Safe V/R Eric Eyres
salt is OK, but the DIRT is where it's at!
Proud 2nd generation Roadster Racer
Muroc 2 club, El Mirage 2 club, Now Bonneville 2 club,       All in a Roadster

Offline isiahstites

Re: ONE PROUD PRESIDENT
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 08:00:37 PM »
WOW! What a weekend at El Mirage, third month in a row that my club , San Diego Roadster Club laid them out! Seven new records three of which exceeded 243 points, one new dirty two member and John Noonan's amazing 235.924 mph, two wheels on the dirt! With people like Jim Lattin,Russ Eyres,Jim Jensen working to keep El Mirage and Bonneville running smooth,and our great membership , who are willing to dive in and help their fellow members when ever needed. I'm just proud to be in there service, and be able to rep them . I can only guess what these fine people can do in the second half of the season.  We will see you all on the salt, please come by and visit us. The San Diego Roadster Club outcasts sneaking by with some more of your records. Just remember the dirt is where it's at! Good Luck be Safe V/R Eric Eyres

Congrats Eric it was a fun weekend! SDRC did well this weekend, I am glad to be a part of the club and hopefully in the future I will be able to add to the list of records held by the club.

Scott

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 08:01:32 PM »
Jim ought to be proud of how well things are running... but i bet he is a little more proud of his grandson ( bill jr) setting his first LSR record
kent

Super Kaz

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 01:04:58 AM »

Eric,
You should be Very Proud!I wanted to Cry when I heard how good everyone did!
I WORKED 12 HOUR A DAY FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS Trying to finish up my Bike only to come up short  :cry: tears of joy!
I can't wait till the next race as my LSR racing withdrawals are unbearable :-( Much Continued success for SDRC 8-)!!!!
Kaz......

Offline V8Pinto

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 09:45:37 AM »
Definitely a hearty congrats.  Lots of good numbers and a safe meet.
Shane
V8 Pinto on juice
Hayabusa on the brain
Twin-Turbo F150 4x4