Author Topic: John Noonan is my HERO,and The World's Fastest Man on a Motorcycle anywhere!  (Read 11551 times)

Offline isiahstites

#2 has to be Craig Anderson (another sidecar driver) after he gets the Flying Kiwi sidecar streamliner sorted out.....300mph no problem........

I was fortunate enough to watch Craig's sidecar being reconstructed this year and am looking forward to seeing it run.

Scott

bak189

If you want to see Craig Anderson and his Flying Kiwi sidecar streamliner run.......you will have to go to the BUB Meet in Sept.  Craig will be going after the FIM World Record for 1000c.c sidecars.
Presently the record is held ( using the same sidecar except for some up-to-date mods.) by Phil Garret from New Zealand, who is flying in to see if Craig able to beat Phil's record.  We expect a large number of sidecars competing at this years BUB as many of the roadracers want to run for top speed on the salt. Again, as we have in past BUB events, our Turbo/sidecar "Shockwave" with Larry C. driving and with passenger Warren Ryan in the "chair" will be entered.

Super Kaz

Re: John Noonan is my HERO,and The World's Fastest Man on a Motorcycle anywhere!
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 05:09:02 PM »

Slim,
Heck if it makes me go Faster I'll shave my Head too :-o! John, and Michelle have been so Helpful while I try and Learn the LSR Ropes :-D!There is so much to learn just getting started that I would have been Lost with out their guidance and Direction.
Now if I can just talk him into helping my V-rod go Faster,but he just say's "You should have bought a Busa :cry:"
Then when he told me how much he spent on the Yellow Submarine I wanted to PUKE :-(!
Kaz,.......
[/quote]

Kaz, don't be lured by da busa.  Yes, its easy to go fast on a busa, just write a check and twist the throttle, but then you are just another busa rider.  The staging lanes are filled with them.  From what I can gather....you are a different kind of guy, stay different. 
You better have that vrod ready for speedweek or BUB. What are you doing today to accomplish this?

Bill
[/quote]

BILL,
I WISH I COULD HAVE MEET YOU AT A BETTER RACE :cry:! I would have liked to have more time to talk,and check your stuff out :-o! I Won't say anything about your NEW HAYABUSA :evil: :wink:SKR.................

P.S I Might be Gettin 1 too :-o?