This little hose cost us about 2 hours of time. This is one of the hoses that connects our hydrolic throw out bearing for our clutch. After we install all of the trannies this is supposed to be tie wrapped so it doesn't hit the clutch. Well we forgot and yes it got caught on the clutch and leaked.
The new line is now in place.
This is what the lines are supposed to look like.
All of the trannies are all in.
We are back on track and started the car tonight. It is still very rich, we based our set up on the old engine. So far we have been off. We will lean out all the jets and give it another start tomorrow and see how close we get. Tonight we got 20lbs of boost at about 70 degrees. At 75% eficient the blower temp. should be about 275 degrees. We had a blower temp of 189 before the intercooler and 103 after the intercooler. We think that our sensors can't react fast enough from jazzing the throttle, but we are happy to get an 86 degree delta drop with just water and no ice. I have a video that I will try to get loaded tonight, and post here later.