Author Topic: New Categories  (Read 2135 times)

landracing

New Categories
« on: May 11, 2007, 02:00:56 AM »
Group,

I have added some new categories to the forum system. There is now a Technical Section that cover aspects of the technical information. There is a EFI related section, water/alcohol injection, Steering and Suspension. I also moved build diaries under the Bonneville Section.

Some of my sites sponsors are moderating those sections of the forums.

And I am also seeking out other members to be moderators of sections of the website. The purpose of doing this is too keep the forums organized. Someone not asking a ECTA question in Bonneville forum, etc etc.

If there is something I am missing, or something needs changing please post here so I can see.

Jon

landracing

Re: New Categories
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 02:05:46 AM »
Another change taking place is the google ad's that are after every 3, 6, and 9th post. The google search on the bottom of the forum will stay as it is. These ads with in the posts are "Smart Ad's" by scanning topic and posts the program searches out a relative close ad to match topic. These will now be gone. To better optimize my sponsors ads, they will be included in a rotational ad and I will still have the major sponsors on the top instead of a rotational ad.

Jon