Author Topic: Some Maxton Pics  (Read 1948 times)

Offline Warp12

Some Maxton Pics
« on: April 04, 2007, 05:11:37 PM »
Racheal and I had a great time at Maxton. Here are some pictures from the event:

Hey...does this bike make me look fat?  :lol:

Here is Racheal on the 12R:

She ran 153 mph to get her 150 mph license. We are shooting for her 175 mph license in May. I expect she will be faster than me very soon, due to her 90 lb. weight advantage, and better aero's.

World's fastest V-Max. 200 mph, all motor!:

http://www.wildbros.com/RACE.html

Hey, I just noticed that there is another pic of Racheal on their race page...cool!!

You can see the racing seat, much lower than stock. No padding, but you could add a little.

Here is a picture of Shiphteey's record-setting bike:

And here is Thomas Cronan, about to pilot my bike to 189 mph in 3/4 of a mile. I wish I had time to change gearing (I had up to 200 mph gearing with me), it was the last run:

Now my bike AND gloves have been 189 mph.  :lol:

As usual, we met some great people and a had a ton of fun! Thanks to everyone for making it an awesome weekend!

-Shane

PS. We have a lot more pictures! If the ECTA folks, or anyone else wants them, let me know. They take up about 18mb of space, and are of good quality!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 05:31:18 PM by Warp12 »

Offline Dan Stokes

Re: Some Maxton Pics
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 09:13:57 PM »
Hoe come Rachael looks great on the bike, and you look - er - Rubenesque?  Now you know why I drive cars and stay out of leathers.  Besides, my, (as they say in pidgeon Spanish), Ko Jones are too small!

Thanks for the pics!
Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer