Author Topic: The Survey... ( some results )  (Read 2007 times)

Offline KeithTurk

• Global Moderator
The Survey... ( some results )
« on: February 14, 2007, 06:27:22 AM »
So you guys know these are preliminary results...

We asked our members 7 questions... of which 5 had merit and 2 while interesting were simply fill in the blanks...

First off  Class changes...

Our members are split right down the middle on this issue... half want to allow a vehicle to run up in Engine size and half don't want us to do that.   This from the 71 people responding to the survey... out of 600 mailed to current and previous members.   Most of the people that didn't want this practice to continue were Bonneville racers... but equally vocal were the members that only race at Maxton and they love this rule.

( I wouldn't expect to see a change... you can run your engine size and up but the vehicle must be in the lowest category )

Most of you would like to start earlier on Saturday but don't care about later on Sunday.  To that end we're going to adjust some things and see about making that happen.  Not many folks care about running Sunday only....

Rookie orientation is going to be at 5pm on Friday and 11:00 am on Saturday.  There will be a lunch break for the track during rookie orientation from 11 to 11:30.  ( this is tentitive and my thoughts I still have to run it past Joe )

Oh and yeah if you could figure out the question you'd go to dinner in Sept. if we put it together...

Keith
Keith Turk
 D Gas Modified Sports
 246.555 mph

Offline Rick Roberts

Re: The Survey... ( some results )
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:35:36 PM »
Keith Glad to see the results of the survey but I can't believe that you only got 71 responses from over 600 members. Just like the state and national elections, if you don't vote, don't bitch. Good luck in Australia. Rick
ECTA 200 Club