Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 14993 times)

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
THANK YOU
« on: February 12, 2007, 12:08:25 AM »
Thank you ECTA for leading a charge to do things with the racers in mind and a business head to keep it going.
Not everybody is as happy as they might be but the balance is pretty good.
Keep looking inside your program for places to improve and do what is best for your operation.
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."
"That horrible smell is dirty feet being held to the fire"

Offline narider

• Self Moderating
    • Twin Jugs Racing
Re: THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 09:08:22 AM »

Todd

Offline KeithTurk

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 06:13:36 AM »
Jack... sorry I'm so late in responding to your comments... but thank you...

The ECTA has been an interesting exercise in balance... with Joe and Donna as partners, Tonya and I have had a great time with the events.

We basically have a board which also includes Scott Guthrie and Jim Cannon... so there are 5 of us that make the big decisions...  On average Joe and I can come up with tweaking or tuning of the organization... unless it has to do with Paper in which case Tonya and Donna are kings... ( queens if you must )

We allowed traction control in advance of the SCTA simply because we couldn't decide how to enforce a ban against it.   Hopefully we'll be good enough to make other reasonable decisions in the future...

K
Keith Turk
 D Gas Modified Sports
 246.555 mph

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 09:17:54 AM »
Your club can't keep everybody happy but has it's feet firmly on the ground and ears open to the needs and wants of you participants.
Not all are as lucky.
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."
"That horrible smell is dirty feet being held to the fire"