Author Topic: Super Streetbike Top Speed Challenge  (Read 7663 times)

Super Kaz

Re: Super Streetbike Top Speed Challenge
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 10:32:20 AM »
Check ecta's dates, the next super street bike challenge is in september...the 06 run was awsome, you got to try to make it...Jody

Jody,
It's on My List! :wink:
So many Races so Little Time/Money,etc,etc................ :cry:
Hope to see ya there! 8-)

Offline Freud

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 12:06:06 PM »
It's nice that Slim could overcome his fear of being close to the ground and layed down such a super number. Watch for him to wear his new coat as he juggles the portapotties in August.
FREUD
Since '63

Offline Dan Stokes

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 09:23:29 AM »
Jon -
Jealousy is an ugly thing.  Just because you had the skill, dedication, and planning to pull off your stunning run.  I was there.  I saw it.  It was awesome!  You've thrown down the gauntlet - let's see who has the chutzpah to pick it up.

Like with Tonya's license plate - it ain't bragging if ya done it.

See you soon      Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 09:29:12 AM »
I've got a photo of me leaving the line -- as the wallpaper on Nancy's side of the computer.  I'd post it if I knew how, but it shows me leaving -- and I had the foresight to position the pit bike just right.

There's me, moving away, with the rear tire centered just right over a black stripe (that somebody else had the courtesy to leave).  Now if I could use Photoshop I'd add a bit of tire smoke and have them all wondering.

Hey, it was Don's suggestion that I make that awe-inspiring run.  I will admit that I have never made a land speed run while laughing as much as I did during this one.

Maybe somebody will outdo me in '07 -- find an unoccupied class and make an even slower pass.  Todd, you could do it -- I know you've got it in your race fleet.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Super Kaz

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 06:48:18 PM »
Doubt I'll be doing  too much of the NHRA PSB Racing this year"No Big Sponsor" so it's every LSR Race Possible! Hope to see you there! :wink: Now if I just had a BIGGER TURBO?????? :?