Author Topic: For sale section?  (Read 2767 times)

Super Kaz

For sale section?
« on: December 05, 2006, 10:26:31 AM »
I posted my Enclosed 2-bike Motorcycle Trailer on the Old Board but cannot find it over here? :?Was it Lost or am I just to Dumb to find it? :-( Also how do you do the spell check with out the Cow Now? :-P

landracing

Re: For sale section?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 01:16:36 PM »
Kaz,

I never recalled a trailer for sale in the sale section. I dont think it ever posted. I  lost no messages in the conversion to this board.

I would have noticed that because I am looking for one, a motorcycle trailer.

Jon

Super Kaz

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 11:43:41 AM »
Kaz,

I never recalled a trailer for sale in the sale section. I dont think it ever posted. I  lost no messages in the conversion to this board.

I would have noticed that because I am looking for one, a motorcycle trailer.

Jon

well thats wierd? :? I'll post it there Now!

P.S Jon I will give you The Deal of the Century if your Serious! :wink:

dwarner

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 12:32:23 PM »
Waht was that discussion we had a couple of years ago about fancy-dancey trailers disappearing more often than plain wraps?

DW

Super Kaz

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 08:17:54 AM »
Waht was that discussion we had a couple of years ago about fancy-dancey trailers disappearing more often than plain wraps?

DW

DW,
I'm New but it can ALL be removed By Heat gun IF THE NEW BUYER WANTED. :wink:

I wish I didn't have to sell it,but I spent way more then I made racing this last 2 years :cry:!

I bought "payments for 20 yrs" this big fancy rig thinking I'd have a Sponsor on the sides by Now :?

I have SELL IT and a Very Nice almost 5-Carat wedding Ring Too!

Heck I even got my 2003 6.0 Ford PSD Motor "stretched head Bolts at 40k" complete for sale if anyone wants? :?

I'm haven an End of the Year Close out SALE if anybody needs something I have, Let's make a Deal!!!!