Author Topic: Aug.19 wedding of a friend`s son  (Read 4590 times)

Offline floydjer

• "There is no duck side of the moon..."
Aug.19 wedding of a friend`s son
« on: September 06, 2017, 11:25:10 AM »
Lovely setting and ceremony....Minister was a bit sketchy  ( Yes, That is me ) :cheers:
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline floydjer

Re: Aug.19 wedding of a friend`s son
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 01:10:16 PM »
Oh happy day..Mr. And Mrs. Joshua Crigier  welcomed baby Juniper into the world last night @ 7:22...Sadly, They did not go for my suggestion of naming her Greer...Jerry Berry thinks a baby named Greer Crigier would Be sweet. :cheers:
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 06:59:23 PM »
Wedding?, birth?, Greer? Juniper? Berry? . . . I'm still working on this.  Give me a hint?
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline floydjer

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 06:49:49 AM »
That is the trouble with these lengthy, convoluted threads...All the twists and turns make it difficult to keep it all in order.  Scroll all the way back to the first post....See the young couple being married? They are the Crigier's. The mangy fellow who looks like he is out on work release is me. The couple just added a child to the family. The child is named "Juniper" . Rev.Jer  thought a better name would Be "Greer". cromag

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 09:17:08 AM »
Wedding?, birth?, Greer? Juniper? Berry? . . . I'm still working on this.  Give me a hint?

Greetings to all. Great to have the site back (thanks Jon ) My name is Jerry Berry (yes, that`s my real name) I`m 50 yrs. young, eak out a living building street rods, have a perfect wife named Patti and a female shop cat Fred. ( named after automotive royalty, Fredrick Duesenberg) I`ve lived in Grand Rapids my entire life and am looking forward to having the only `liner in town. Hobbies include: Anything w/ 4 wheels; metal shaping:metal fabrication and bike riding. Thanks again Jon ( and who do I contact about advertising on the site) ?   Jerry :evil:

:cheers:

Mike
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 10:08:14 AM »
Fooled me too Stan... that girl doesn't even look pregnant.....   :naughty aktion086
Hey Jerry, rumor is you might have named your prodigy Dingle...  :cheers:
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline floydjer

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 11:15:48 AM »
Roberto....62 years of being named Jerry Berry and no one ever used that one before. Where is my cocoa?? I have been triggered :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: