Author Topic: World of Speed Museum  (Read 9510 times)

Offline Bob Drury

Re: World of Speed Museum
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2020, 01:33:52 PM »
  John, they must have forgot their tape measures...
                                                                                      Bob
Bob Drury

Offline floydjer

• "There is no duck side of the moon..."
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2020, 03:04:46 PM »
This $hit isn't going anywhere, it's still going to be here tomorrow. All they are trying to do is lower the infection rate to a manageable level until such time somebody can come up a cure or protection from it. When you're dead, you're dead! :dhorse: It might not kill you but you might kill others & there are certainly plenty of people that don't seem to give a flying fish about anybody else.
See you on the salt next year, hopefully! cromag
  Sid.
And 100% avoidable..Didn't someone suggest a plan that would have prevented this ? :-D
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline Beef Stew

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2020, 02:44:58 AM »
And 100% avoidable..Didn't someone suggest a plan that would have prevented this ? :-D

J.C. Penney, 118-Year-Old Department Store, Files for Bankruptcy. The chain?s move came after J. Crew and the Neiman Marcus Group filed, and represented the biggest casualty amid retail closures tied to the coronavirus pandemic. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/15/business/jc-penney-bankruptcy-coronavirus.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage.

So this is what "making America great again" means? That's one Red Hat I wouldn't want to wear.
Former record holder at RIR ½ mile drags, El Mirage and Bonneville.

Beef Stew doesn't have his head where the sun-don't-shine. His head is in SoCal where the unusual is an everyday happening.

Offline floydjer

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2020, 06:50:42 AM »
Safe room needs cocoa and kittens again.
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline floydjer

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2020, 06:52:33 AM »

J.C. Penney, 118-Year-Old Department Store, Files for Bankruptcy. The chain?s move came after J. Crew and the Neiman Marcus Group filed, and represented the biggest casualty amid retail closures tied to the coronavirus pandemic. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/15/business/jc-penney-bankruptcy-coronavirus.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage.

So this is what "making America great again" means? That's one Red Hat I wouldn't want to wear.
shame the border was not secured against such things...100% avoidable.

Offline manta22

• What, me worry?
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2020, 11:06:06 AM »
When the border was secured, the media screamed "RACISM".
Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ

Offline ski123

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2020, 11:34:41 AM »
When the border was secured, the media screamed "RACISM".

Did they really?  Or, is that's what you have been told?
Q: Who takes orders from the media?  A: Weak leaders.

Offline desotoman

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2020, 01:55:18 PM »

Penny's was in trouble long before the virus came.

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline desotoman

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2020, 02:17:25 PM »

Let's see. Maybe you need to ask the Communist Chinese Government, just don't look for the truth in the answer. The world better wake up, it might be too late.

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline kiwi belly tank

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2020, 02:38:35 AM »

Let's see. Maybe you need to ask the Communist Chinese Government, just don't look for the truth in the answer. The world better wake up, it might be too late.

Tom G.
I agree, it might be too late to crawl back out of the Chinese hole that we have allowed our selves as consumers to fall into.
  Sid.

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2020, 03:58:16 PM »
  Obviously The Donald didn't put a embargo on Chinese Virus import's.  Big Money drives politics which is driven by Big Stockholders and their Big Politicians whom don't seem to have one iota of Morality or one "give a sh*t" about the bottom 99%.
  May God help Us because none of the above will... and if You think for one second the economy is going to quickly pick up steam, I would like some of your drugs. These are the same folks who sent all of our manufacturing overseas.
  Every cent given out by the Fed's is a dollar more added to the National Debt.
  Makes Me want to puke every time I think about it.
                                                                Bob Drury (whom is currently thinking about it)
Bob Drury

Offline floydjer

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2020, 05:32:28 PM »
Must be cocoa famine. :cheers:

Offline floydjer

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2020, 05:40:01 PM »
Here are some kittens....I like kittens.

Offline floydjer

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2020, 05:54:59 PM »
Here you go..Sip slowly  and tell me how many cases of the Chinese virus we would have in America had the borders been secured after January 20 2017.  :cheers: 100% avoidable. Game, set, match.

Offline gowing

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2020, 06:11:21 PM »
sigh........... can't escape this political partisan bullsh*t anywhere anymore.