Author Topic: Kris Wright has died  (Read 964 times)

Online Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Kris Wright has died
« on: April 05, 2020, 07:09:23 PM »
I received this note, written by Dan Wright, and post it in full.  Kris was the wife of Dan Wright, and both were active USFRA members and racers.  Nancy and I had the pleasure of staying with them a few times.  Rest in Peace, Kris.

"Friends and Family

I have made arrangements to have Kristeens body cremated locally at Starks Funeral Home here in Salt Lake City.
I will keep Kristeen's ashes until such time as it becomes possible to have Memorial Gatherings both here in Salt Lake City and back home in Sabula Iowa.

After those gatherings Kristeen will be interred in Evergreen Cemetery at Sabula Iowa, near the resting place of her Mother and Father and my own parents.

Be assured that those two gatherings to celebrate Kristeen's life will indeed happen and you will all be notified of the time and place.

This is not what I would have preferred to do, but the current Epidemic forces me to accept that which is possible, instead of that which I would prefer.

Kristeen would not want to put the health of her Friends and Family in danger. 
As much as I could use the the support and solace that a gathering of friends and family would provide me, we must wait until the time is right.

The outpouring of love and support from all of you has simply been overwhelming.  I look forward to seeing each and every one of you in person and honoring the life of Kristeen.  Please stay safe in these troubled days.  Hug your loved ones, Kris would have wanted that.

With great love and respect.

Daniel Wright

Please share this with anyone I might have unintentionally omitted.  Thank you."
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
Re: Kris Wright has died
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 11:35:23 PM »
Dan, you are in our thoughts and prayers... Sorry to hear of your loss, you have our condolences... please keep us informed.
Thanks
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O