Author Topic: WOS Cancelled--how many of you will run Speed Week?  (Read 2890 times)

Offline 07R1LSR

WOS Cancelled--how many of you will run Speed Week?
« on: July 12, 2020, 08:29:30 PM »
I planned for speed week, then decided to go WOS hoping another month would help calm things.  Who was going to run at WOS and will now run Speed Week?  Just curious.....

Offline wheelrdealer

• D/CBGALT
    • WHEELRDEALER RACING
Re: WOS Cancelled--how many of you will run Speed Week?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 09:45:55 AM »
I will know after my dyno session. No rooms, last minute plans, rush to finish in time... What's to worry about!

If I make good power on the dyno, I will figure out a plan to leave on the 5th.

BR
ECTA    Maxton D/CGALT  Record Holder 167.522
ECTA    Maxton D/CBGALT Record Holder 166.715

WWW.WHEELRDEALER2100.COM

Offline ronnieroadster

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 02:37:10 PM »
Were heading West for Speedweek at one point thought about WOS but more times than not its a rain out after the first day so thats no longer on the trip plan.
Working in the shop I use the 'F' word a lot. No not that word these words Focus and Finish go Fast and Flathead Ford!
 ECTA  XF/BGRMR Record 179.8561
 LTA    XF/BGRMR  Record 200.921 First  Ever Ford Flathead Roadster to hit 200 MPH burning gasoline July 2018
 SCTA  XF/BGRMR Record 205.744  First gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to top 200 MPH at Bonneville August 7, 2021 top speed 219.717
 SCTA  XXF/BGRMR Record 216.131 plus a Red Hat
"Life Member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club"

Offline Ecta

• New folks
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 10:08:28 AM »
**Wendover COVID-19 Update**                  We are saddened to report that 22 Wendover, Utah residents tested positive for the Coronavirus, with 15 active cases; 7 have recovered. The Tooele County Health Department has informed me that we have a total of 22 Wendover, Utah residents that have tested positive for COVID-19 who are voluntarily quarantined at this time. There have been no recent hospitalizations.                                  Please make every effort to safe-distance, limit socialization, and always wear a face covering in public. We shall overcome this; hope can be a powerful force.
-Mayor Mike Crawford

Offline Ro Yale

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 09:37:17 AM »
Hot Rod Hoodlums will be there.
Racers Race and Whiners Whine!