Author Topic: Rule Changes  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Bob Drury

Rule Changes
« on: November 28, 2006, 12:01:05 PM »
I guess these questions  would be for Dan Warner.  When will any and all rule  changes be announced?  Will those of us who requested rule changes or amending current rules be personally notified as to the results of our petitions?  If denied, will any reasons be given?  If not, why not?  How many rule change requests were filed?  Was there a time lapse between when the petitions were presented to the committee and when the votes occured?  Were there votes taken or were the decisions made by committee members?  Just wondering, and thanking all those involved in the decision making process.  Bob Drury
Bob Drury

dwarner

Rule Changes
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 12:31:29 PM »
The vote by the SCTA Board will be on Friday night. Not all of the 17 petitions were recommended to be forwarded to the board by the rules committee. As you can guess some petitions are very self centered and judged not in the best interest of all the membership.

I will certaintly make a try to respond to the petitionors. This will be very time consuming and I hesitate to do this before the final vote. The rules meeting adgenda was sent to the committee members about 10 days prior to the meeting. The rules committee consists of SCTA Board members, club presidents and committee chairpersons.

Offline Bob Drury

Rule Changes
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 12:41:32 PM »
Thanks Dan.  I really do appreciate the time you guys donate, and win or lose, I believe your decisions do reflect what the represenative members feel is best for all.  Again, thanks for the timely response.  Bob
Bob Drury