Author Topic: Looking to help a team this year  (Read 3868 times)

Offline 07R1LSR

Looking to help a team this year
« on: June 22, 2019, 11:25:16 AM »
Sup!!  Currently building a 2007 Yamaha R1 for 1000cc M-G class.  Ran outta time this year so aiming to run in 2020.  Anyway, ill be at bonneville again this year (3rd time) and would love to help out anyone that may need some support.  I will have my 13 year old son with me who loves Bonneville!   The more exposure I can get to the process the better off I feel like I will be for running next year.  Ill be camping at the bend and probably arrive the 9th of August.   Let me know if I can be of any assistance to anyone out there !!

Offline Sporty Dan

Re: Looking to help a team this year
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 01:57:57 PM »
Hi! Well as it turns out I might be needing some help, just found out that my dad won't be able to make it to Bonneville. I am going to see if my oldest can make the trip, but will keep in touch. Even if he can go it would be good to have more help. This is my rookie year as a rider on a M-PBG sportster.

Offline 07R1LSR

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 03:09:27 PM »
Dan....lets keep in touch and see how it all goes..i just recieved an email from another team interested in having me along.  Ill see what that brings and let ya know

Offline Sporty Dan

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 09:45:20 PM »
Sounds good. I'll definitely keep in touch.

Offline 07R1LSR

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 12:12:19 PM »
Dan, I have a few guys ill be helping ou this year.....although I would like to come by and say hi and help out if able!  Lemme know what your pit looks like and ill swing by

Offline Sporty Dan

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 12:21:12 PM »
Hi, my oldest is going to be able to make the trip so I am good on help. But I would like it if you could swing by the pits. I have an  enclosed 7x14 trailer with Dahl Racing on the side in blue. It's from my drag racing days so it also says Harley Davidson Dragbike on the side. I'm going to be there on Friday morning at the latest, but am going to try to get the pits set up on Thursday even if we can get there in time.

Offline 07R1LSR

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 10:59:20 AM »
Sounds good dan!  See ya out there