Author Topic: Old lakester  (Read 5417 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Old lakester
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2019, 02:26:27 PM »
Stainless, I think you'd have to stand way back in the Kitchen to get a better pic of that car.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Dynoroom

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2019, 02:38:04 PM »
Ya know, those last 2 comments were funny, even if you were at the gym....   :-D
Michael LeFevers
Kugel and LeFevers Pontiac Firebird

Without Data You're Just Another Guy With An Opinion!

Racing is just a series of "Problem Solving" events that allow you to spend money & make noise...

Offline ronnieroadster

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2019, 03:09:33 PM »
No but I hear Greg Adams took some great shots of this old Street Roadster that was there... I know I've seen it before.... just trying to remember how far you have to stan back to take this pic

To funny  :cheers:
Working in the shop I use the 'F' word a lot. No not that word these words Focus and Finish go Fast and Flathead Ford!
 ECTA  XF/BGRMR Record 179.8561
 LTA    XF/BGRMR  Record 200.921 First  Ever Ford Flathead Roadster to hit 200 MPH burning gasoline July 2018
 SCTA  XF/BGRMR Record 205.744  First gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to top 200 MPH at Bonneville August 7, 2021 top speed 219.717
 SCTA  XXF/BGRMR Record 216.131 plus a Red Hat
"Life Member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club"

Offline ronnieroadster

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2019, 03:16:10 PM »
Did anyone see Al and the Saad/Teague/Bentley roadster at the Pomona  Roadster Show this past weekend with .

Yes i did also Al Teagues street roadster was parked right behind the race car   he used it to move the car car out of the building after the show. Al told me pulling the race car that has a locked rear was fun.    :-)    And about that white roadster if you stan back a bit she sure looked pretty for an old beat up racer.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 03:18:42 PM by ronnieroadster »
Working in the shop I use the 'F' word a lot. No not that word these words Focus and Finish go Fast and Flathead Ford!
 LTA    XF/BGRMR  Record 200.921 First  Ever Ford Flathead Roadster to hit 200 MPH burning gasoline July 2018
 SCTA  XF/BGRMR Record 205.744  First gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to top 200 MPH at Bonneville August 7, 2021 top speed 219.717

Offline kiwi belly tank

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2019, 06:35:11 PM »
Did anyone see Al and the Saad/Teague/Bentley roadster at the Pomona  Roadster Show this past weekend with .

Yes i did also Al Teagues street roadster was parked right behind the race car   he used it to move the car car out of the building after the show. Al told me pulling the race car that has a locked rear was fun.    :-)    And about that white roadster if you stan back a bit she sure looked pretty for an old beat up racer.
Jane tells me Laura wants to move to SoCal! :-D
  Sid.

Offline racefanwfo

• jenks worlds fastest pitbull
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2019, 09:47:42 PM »
Sold for $103,000 dollars.
The speed that you wish to achieve is only limited by the depth of your wallet.

Offline ronnieroadster

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2019, 10:44:56 PM »

Yes i did also Al Teagues street roadster was parked right behind the race car   he used it to move the car car out of the building after the show. Al told me pulling the race car that has a locked rear was fun.    :-)    And about that white roadster if you stan back a bit she sure looked pretty for an old beat up racer.
Jane tells me Laura wants to move to SoCal! :-D
  Sid.

Sid were back in the cold and Laura is not very happy.  But heck I have a race car that needs work we have a rebuild season around here during the winter i would never get rebuild time with the weather always being nice!   :cheers:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:46:50 PM by ronnieroadster »