Author Topic: Thank you everyone, had a great time in Blytheville!  (Read 2504 times)

Offline SPINDOCTOR 68

• New folks
Thank you everyone, had a great time in Blytheville!
« on: May 09, 2022, 01:12:33 PM »
Hello- new guy here! Wanted to thank the Strupp family and all the event volunteers for a great time had running the latest Blytheville event. I used to go and watch at Wilmington when they ran there but had to line up a better ride to justify racing.

I look forward to putting the Spring event on my calendar from now on and if it doesn?t violate any rules, link in a short video I posted to YouTube and the Hellcat Forum-

Next time i will get more stills of the pits and staging lanes but you can laugh at me clunking my way down the runway in an M6 Challenger this time. Hopefully the LTA event will happen in the Fall. That is my next big step for this year!

Gus-

https://youtu.be/BIxswyfZ4bE

Avatar courtesy of Andy W and greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 04:20:14 PM by SPINDOCTOR 68 »

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
Re: Thank you everyone, had a great time in Blytheville!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 11:00:07 AM »
Keeping the visor down is for your safety... turn the fan on high
Great video... now you just need more boost  :roll:  :laugh:  :clap  :cheers:
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline SPINDOCTOR 68

• New folks
Re: Thank you everyone, had a great time in Blytheville!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 05:47:16 PM »
Your right on that Robert, that darn visor was giving me fits! Just waiting on the Tuner to get back to me. So much I want to get done. Right now its a simple slightly smaller upper pulley, injectors and tune on 105 octane unleaded. Time to Animalize that thing and try again!

Gus-
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 05:49:36 PM by SPINDOCTOR 68 »