Author Topic: THANK YOU, SCTA  (Read 3549 times)

Offline desotoman

THANK YOU, SCTA
« on: November 15, 2006, 11:09:47 AM »
Now that the 2006 season is over I would like to take the time to Thank everyone in the SCTA for a great season of racing. I would like to thank all the SCTA board members, tech inspectors, starters, timing tower people, line-up people, registration people, announcers, time slip people, cameramen, SCTA NEWS people, patrols, all the people who had the set up and tear down duties, and to all the clubs that make up the SCTA. Without you this racing would not be possible.

THANK YOU.
Tom Gerardi
 :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
 :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline doug odom

• Global Moderator
    • popmotorsports.com
THANK YOU, SCTA
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 11:31:47 AM »
I would like to thank the web master of the SCTA site for getting the results posted so soon after the event. Its cool to see how your friends ran without  having to wait a week or so.    Doug Odom
Doug Odom in big ditch

How old would you be now if you didn't know how old you are?
If you can't race it or take it to bed - it ain't worth having.

Offline Nortonist 592

• http://www.artfv.com/design/fashion/
THANK YOU, SCTA
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 11:08:59 PM »
I would like to add my thanks as well.  To all those who make this unique form of racing possible.  THANKS!!!!!!!!!
Get off the stove Grandad.  You're too old to be riding the range.

Offline Freud

Make it more personal
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 01:14:59 AM »
The THANKS to the event people are noble but make it more personal. Go to the link for SCTA-BNI on the home page and send a personal message to the people that you are shouting at from the "end of the road."
All of the people that deserve those heart felt THANK YOU messages are listed with their e-mail addresses.
Send them a personal e-mail. That way it's certain that they will get your message.
There's no assurance that they will read this thread on Landracing.com but they sure as hell will read it if it comes to their individual e-mail addresses.
They treat us well and the few minutes required to show your intended appreciation will be greatly appreciated.
You will also be rewarded when they smile at you and say Thank You for the note you sent me last winter.

Damnit, G'Pa Freud is an old softie but his advice in this instance comes from deep inside.

FREUD
Since '63

Offline desotoman

THANK YOU, SCTA
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 03:40:11 PM »
Freud, I think your idea is very good, but I am trying to say thank you to everyone, not just the people in the rule book. I don't know of any other way to say it except to yell from here.  :D
Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.