Author Topic: Harvest Meet Results  (Read 2524 times)

Offline RidgeRunner

Harvest Meet Results
« on: September 06, 2018, 01:27:34 PM »
     I just noticed the Harvest Event run logs and records have been posted on the LTA site.  A big thank you to all responsible for your time and effort in getting them up.

Congratulations to Jason for that awesome top speed of the meet!  In addition a big thank you for finding the time to assist others (including us in a big way) with their efforts while doing so.

Pete Keyser and crew deserve a big shout for their efforts in finally getting the 430 over 150 for the first time anywhere ever.  Long overdue after paying so many dues.

If there were a tenacity award Greencar ( and all those that came forward to help) would own it hands down.

Many more efforts just as worthy of mention I'm sure, I was just too busy to catch everything.

Finally the highest praise for the entire staff and all the volunteers who came together (many at the last moment) to make it one of the best meets ever!

Already looking forward to heading back "up in the county" for the Maine Event next July.

Ed