Author Topic: Room for rent in West Wendover  (Read 1300 times)

Offline bboatman

Room for rent in West Wendover
« on: July 26, 2018, 05:55:44 PM »
We've been renting rooms out in our home during Speedweek for years. We just received word that one of our "tenants" for Speedweek is unable to make it out this year. If you're interested in staying with us, please call me at 775-385-4749.

Allow me to describe the room: It's immediately to the left as you enter the house. You'll need to share the entrance with us. The room has air conditioning. There's a queen sized bed and it's comfortable. It has nightstands and lamps. We also provide towels, shampoo and conditioner. (Basic bedroom)

We have rules:
No smoking or drinking in or around the house.
Two night minimum.
We charge $75.00 per night for the room if you stay only two nights. If you stay three or more nights, we will only charge $60.00 per night. Rooms are at a premium in town, as you surely already know.

NOTE: You'll have use of our upstairs restroom/shower, but know that we still live in the house full-time. We will do our best to get the kids to sleep (ages 9, 13, and 17) at a decent hour, but know that we live there too! If this seems like something you're interested in, give me a call. It's a nice house, in a nice neighborhood.

If you call me, I can text pictures of the room and restroom.

Brian Boatman
775-385-4749