Author Topic: Meziere Enterprises will be at Speedweek for customer support.  (Read 1667 times)

Offline 1leg

Hi
I'm the sales and tech guy for Meziere Enterprises. I will be attending this year’s speed week, if anybody needs help please feel free to contact me. I will not have a booth or have any products on display. I will have some spare parts and other items to help with any trouble you may have. I should be able to do most simple repairs on water pumps or starters. Jon will be announcing my phone number once I get to the lake bed or you can find me in the San Diego Rodster Club area helping Russ and Eric Eyres. I will also have signs on my car so if you see me driving thru the pits or Wendover  feel free to stop me.

If you need to get a hold of me prier to speed week you can email me at jerryd@meziere.com, have Speedweek 2018 in the subject line so I know what it about.

Thank you to Jon and Landspeed.com for allowing us to post this message to the forum.

See you on the SALT!!
Jerry
SDRC Member since 2013

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
Psalm 27:17

Offline Eddieschopshop

Re: Meziere Enterprises will be at Speedweek for customer support.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 12:07:33 PM »
Always cool when there is product support!

Offline SPDRACR

Re: Meziere Enterprises will be at Speedweek for customer support.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 01:27:28 PM »
The best High performance water pump around, and great service, great family owned business

salt is OK, but the DIRT is where it's at!
Proud 2nd generation Roadster Racer
Muroc 2 club, El Mirage 2 club, Now Bonneville 2 club,       All in a Roadster