Author Topic: Sfi 20 fire suit and other gear.  (Read 1466 times)

Offline lsrjunkie

Sfi 20 fire suit and other gear.
« on: July 20, 2018, 11:48:42 AM »
Due to priorities changing, I won’t be racing for a few more years. Figured I would offer up my gear so somebody can get some use out of it. Simpson helmet, 7 1/2 W with HANS mounts, Stroud sfi 20 two piece fire suit, Bell sfi 5 gloves sz L, DJ arm restraints, that should still be legal under the new rules, HANS device model 20 sz L, Simpson shoes sfi 15 sz 9.5 and a Nomex head sock. I’m about 5’ 11’ 180 lbs, and the suit fits me perfect. All in excellent condition. Been kept inside and most of it has been kept in the original boxes. Clean non smoking home. I’ve got a few bucks wrapped up in all of this, but I’d take 2500 for all of it. Email tatuedrednek@yahoo.com, or call 720-987-5503. Thanks for looking!

I can't seem to get the pictures to load. If you're interested I can gladly text or email. Thanks again!
Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish. The product of a demented hill billy who has found a way to live out where the winds blow. To sleep late, have fun, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love or getting arrested.    H.S. Thompson

Offline lsrjunkie

Re: Sfi 20 fire suit and other gear.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 10:01:28 AM »
Update: The suit and arm restraints are sold.
Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish. The product of a demented hill billy who has found a way to live out where the winds blow. To sleep late, have fun, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love or getting arrested.    H.S. Thompson