Author Topic: Log Book Question  (Read 4901 times)

LittleLiner

Log Book Question
« on: March 06, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »
Here is a "New Guy" question.  The rules (2003) say that "AN SCTA VEHICLE LOG BOOK AND INSPECTION FORM SHALL BE PRESENTED FOR ALL TECHNICAL INSPECTIONS."  Ok,  . . what is a log book?  How do I get one?  Same question for the "Inspection Form". Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.   . . . .   Art

landracing

Re: Log Book Question
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 01:45:00 PM »
Art,

These log books are for sale during any scta event. The price I beleive is $20, they give you a log book and a sticker for the vehicle. The book must stay with the vehicle for the life of the vehicle. If you loose the log book you must purchase another one that will come with a sticker for your vehicle that matches.

The inspection form is given out at the event. There is no charge for this form as long as you are registered for the event.

Jonathan

<small>[ March 06, 2004, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: JonAmo ]</small>

Offline bigtim44

• NaCl addict
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 09:49:00 PM »
That clears the fog for me too.....I was wondering what the protocol was for the log book.
Salty Box Racing #622 B/DT

dwarner

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2004, 12:32:00 PM »
If anyone would like an inspection form prior to arriving at an event I can provide that for you. The inspector's meeting will be held on Apr. 3rd and the 2004 forms will be available there. I can pickup several and send them by mail or fax. Please contact me at dwarner@electrorent.com with either an address or fax number. I will send the form on the week of Apr. 5th.

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 10:55:00 AM »
Dan I've been doing that for the last 5 years.  I'm hoping that a copy of the back of the form will be sent out to each entrant with their entry for SpeedWeek..
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro