Author Topic: SFI 20 Fire Suit and a few other goodies  (Read 5732 times)

Offline Bob Drury

SFI 20 Fire Suit and a few other goodies
« on: May 26, 2017, 03:57:44 PM »
  Having apparently sucked up to much Helium I have been forced to "UP-SIZE" My choice of wardrobe for herding the Stude.
  I recently purchased the entire inventory of Entropy and  am in the process of sorting through "HIS and MINE" and should have a list with prices by Tuesday.
  Amongst the goodies will be My Deist SFI 20 two piece fire suit, a Simpson Hans device and a bunch more safety related stuff.
  The suit is perfect (if your name is Bob Drury and Your Blood Type is B-)! and is a resplendent Red.  If Your name is different sew a patch over mine... I get in enough trouble.
  It was ordered and measured at Deist but at that time I was 6' 3" and 220 lbs. and a 34" waist. I would caution that if You have large thighs it aint gonna fit and if You wear Size 40 waist You are wasting Your time dreaming it will fit You.  I want $600. for it but the rest of it I need to sort out.  The hans will be half of new and so forth so Entropy and I can help out this site.
  One more thing, I will bring it to Speedweek if not sold before and You can call Me on My cell at (360) 241-4768
                                                                                       "One Run" Bob Drury  home phone is (360) 696-1428
Bob Drury

Offline Jack Gifford

Re: SFI 20 Fire Suit and a few other goodies
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 01:46:17 AM »
Sent a PM.
M/T Pontiac hemi guru
F/BFL 1-mile Loring record 2020

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 10:32:05 PM »
  Jack, I will p.m. You tomorrow.    Bob
Bob Drury

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 08:23:45 PM »
Info on the HAN's device please..Size and angle.

John

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 04:12:30 PM »
  Well a couple of days has turned into weeks as Life has a funny way of re-directing ones plans.  Here are the two items I have for sale.
          1) Simpson Hyp.XLG.10
                 This is  the top of the line Simpson Carbon Fiber Hutchins Head Restraint in excellent shape  (size XL) and Jeg's has them currently in stock for $1,000.
                it is in its original box including the instruction sheet and is a low profile unit which is great for getting out of the roll cage.  
                 I don't need two and I made a deal with Entropy that We would give half to Slim so if You want to pay more I will send it to Slim (if You trust Me!).
                                                Price: $500.  and NO, You cannot send Me half as I Trust No Fu*king body including Stainless, Slim, etal.
          2)  Deist 2 piece SFI 20 Red Fire Suit in excellent shape.  Was ordered when I was 6' 3" and 220 lbs.  I am no longer in excellent shape...
              This suit has no rips tear's or internal skid marks and other than some fading from Sun exposure is still a resplendent Red with twin Black Stripes down the sides.
              It is freshly laundered and looks great although it could use some TLC cleaning of oil stains if You are a neat freak.  Those oil stains cost Me over fifty grand so live
              with it. Suit has gone 238 mph and only spun twice!
                A new one from Deist is $1.800.
                                                  Price: $600.  and No, I ain't giving Slim a nickel on this one..............
               Approximate dimensions (I had this suit custom fitted at Deist and did not order by size) :  
                       Jacket:                                                                     Pants"
                         at shoulders: 20"                                                          at waist: 38" max
                         at chest:       48"                                                          inseam:  32"
                         at waist        46" (remember, this fits over the pants)        at thighs 23" (6" below crotch of pants)
                         arm inseam:  20"                                                         at calves 18"
                                                                                          Bob Drury
                                                                                                  home (360) 696-1428
                                                                                                  cell    (360) 241-4768
                                                                                                  lorideorbob@aol.com
  P.S.  This suit may be already sold... waiting for response
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 04:16:14 PM by Bob Drury »
Bob Drury

Offline Jack Gifford

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 12:24:31 AM »
Sent a PM.
M/T Pontiac hemi guru
F/BFL 1-mile Loring record 2020

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 12:41:40 PM »
  Just a couple of changes to the ad....   Both the Head Restraint and the Suit are still For Sale and the sleeve length (measured from center of torso to wrist is 32".
  I am not positive that I will make it to Speedweek due to ongoing medical issues but if I do I will bring both items and see My first post for how to reach Me....
                                                                                           One Run, out............................ :cheers: :cheers:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 01:32:13 PM by Bob Drury »
Bob Drury

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 12:32:42 AM »
  Head Restraint sold with half going to this site.
  SFI 20 Suit is still available.
                                                                                          One Run Bob
Bob Drury

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 12:24:25 PM »
  I still have the SFI 20 Firesuit for sale and can ship it overnight to Wendover if desired.  Bob
Bob Drury

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 02:44:15 PM »
 Sorry I didn't post this sooner but everything is sold.   
                                                           Bob
Bob Drury