Author Topic: Bob Duncan of the Sidewinder Car Club Passed away December 11, 2017  (Read 1884 times)

Offline desotoman

I am sorry to report that Bob Duncan passed away on December 11, 2017.

Bob was a long time member of the Sidewinder Car Club. I believe that Bob had the first Mini Pickup truck to run over 200 mph. Bob was a great guy and would do anything he could for you.

Godspeed Bob.

A web page has been set up for comments at: https://www.wonderfullife.com/of/robert-duncan/memories/

Tom G.

Link below is a picture of Bob. 

https://storage.googleapis.com/powerful-vertex-181719.appspot.com/media%2Fprofile-photos%2Fb7b0bf8e-76ac-48c6-b154-1611444fcce3.jpg
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline desotoman

Re: Bob Duncan of the Sidewinder Car Club Passed away December 11, 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 11:43:27 PM »
Bob's son just sent me this email in regards to services for Bob Sr.

Tom G.

Folks,

The date is set for my Dad's grave-side funeral service.  It will be on Saturday, March 31st at 1:00 in Bishop.  Below is the address:

East Line Street Cemetery
Van Loon Ln, Bishop, CA 93514

It's at Plot Section 11, Row 7, Grave 14

For those interested in hanging out afterwards, we plan to meet at the local VFW in Bishop.  If you do plan to join afterwards, please let me know so I can give the VFW a heads up on how many people may be coming.  It won't be anything organized, just hanging out around their bar.

Please forward to any others who might be interested.   My email is either snitsrevenge@gmail.com
 or bob.duncan@dynetics.com

Regards,

Bob Duncan (son)
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.