Author Topic: Do you know the way to Maricopa?  (Read 3265 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Do you know the way to Maricopa?
« on: October 23, 2017, 07:52:06 PM »
Anybody interested in helping out a guy I free-lance for up here?  He's found a spot light that's just like some he's already got - and wants this one.  But he needs help getting it picked up, packed up, and shipped.  Shipped to Marquette, Michigan (or hereabouts), that is.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ALTMAN-Satellite-1-Follow-Stage-Spot-Light-575w-6-Colors-with-Stand-LOW-HOURS/332403623495?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

He'll pay for your time.  If you're interested and know how big this thing is - so you know about how you're gonna pack it - let's talk.  Get in touch with me at your cornvenience, please, so we can buy the thing before it's gone.  Thanks.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline wobblywalrus

Re: Do you know the way to Maricopa?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 09:17:24 PM »
Maricopa is in the Sierra Nevada foothills near Stockton.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 11:50:46 PM »
JON  I will do it for you guys---Sparky
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 01:20:29 PM »
This "butterfly" is about 75 miles from me---SW of Phoenix!!
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!