Author Topic: nearly time  (Read 9014 times)

Offline wobblywalrus

Re: nearly time
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2017, 11:36:06 AM »
Page 5.  The last page.

Offline FreakhouseCustoms

• Freakhouse Customs Channel
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 04:27:55 PM »
Seriously, mate?!?! YOU are "Comet"?!?  I've been reading this board for years now and I never realized it?!?

Thanks again for doing everything you do for all of the racers!  And thank Dawn for taking this... how do you say it?... Cracking shot!

Can't wait to do it all again next year, Comet!

-Fran

The Juggernaut: Dual-Engine Yamaha FJ2400
Watch the build on The Freakhouse Customs Channel

Offline DRW

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 11:12:13 PM »
Comet, That was you,  I know, You saw a million bikes and people, But Saturday around 11am , You were just at the leaving point of Tech, I came right at you and pointed , I knew it was you, And last year you were a great help also , It was 94 and i was waiting an hour and a half ,Fully suited, I was next , Helmet on an you let us get in the shade of your BMST EZ Up . . .
I think I have a photo of you flagging me away in 2017
Wll 2017,Didnt go so well,I failed Tech and couldnt run,Arrgghhhhhhhhh , That wont happen again, See you in 2018
Doesnt Mean That Much To me, To Mean That Much To You !

Offline comet

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 04:27:21 AM »
Hi Fran. Yes, I am Comet lol. Although perhaps I should change it to English Johnnie so people know who I am next time  :-D. The Comet moniker comes from my little Vincent 500 sidecar.
I look really dopey here looking at your bike. But I am going through one of my checks on it I promise.
I am so sorry I missed you DW. I was looking out for you and even had your bike# written down in my pocket. Sorry sir.
I'd love to see the photo if you can find it. Dawn and I were joking on the plane that I have my photo taken more times in one week at BMST than I do over the entire rest of the year. Usually I am the right side of the camera rather than in front of it.
Can't say how much I miss this place and all of you guys already. First day back at work and 2 hours in and it's grinding already.  :dhorse:

Offline FreakhouseCustoms

• Freakhouse Customs Channel
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2017, 10:14:18 PM »
Now that I know you're THE Vincent guy, the name makes perfect sense!  Don't go changin'!

You had made mention that you never get you see yourself, because you are the one always taking the photos, so not only did I go out of my way to photograph you, when I'm out surfing the interwebs, I try to tag you in any and all photos I find you in!

I appreciate all the time & effort you & Dawn put into keeping our event running as smoothly as possible and I think it's high time we cobbled together a proper sidecar so you can go for your very own record one year!

-Fran

The Juggernaut: Dual-Engine Yamaha FJ2400
Watch the build on The Freakhouse Customs Channel

Offline comet

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 02:47:00 AM »
Love the shot Fran. You got my best side too!  :-D
That would be really cool to do one day, thank you.
We don't out nearly as much effort into the event as you riders and racers do I can assure you. You guys are the best and I raise my hat to each of you.