Author Topic: Medicare part G  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Ron Gibson

Medicare part G
« on: May 30, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »

If  you are an older senior citizen and can no longer take care of yourself and need Long-Term Care, but the government says there is no Nursing Home care available for you, what do you do?  You may opt for Medicare Part G.

The plan gives anyone 75 or older a gun (Part G) and one bullet.  You may then shoot one worthless politician.
This means you will be sent to prison for the rest of your life where you will receive three meals a day, a roof over your head,
central heating and air conditioning, cable TV, a library, and all the health care you need.  Need new teeth?  No problem.
Need glasses?  That’s great.  Need a hearing aid, new hip, knees, kidney, lungs, sex change, or heart?  They are all covered!

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now!

And, who will be paying for all of this?  The same government that just told you they can’t afford for you to go into a nursing home.
And you will get rid of a useless politician while you are at it.  And now, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any more income taxes!

Is this a great country or what?

Now that you have solved your senior Long-Term Care problem, enjoy the rest of your week!
Life is an abrasive. Whether you get ground away or polished to a shine depends on what you are made of.

Offline Stan Back

Re: Medicare part G
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 11:55:09 AM »
You've certainly brightened my day!
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline ronnieroadster

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 04:11:41 PM »
Oh thats all changing the new guy in Washington is going to take care of everyone his words its easy just look for medicare part T         :roll:
Working in the shop I use the 'F' word a lot. No not that word these words Focus and Finish go Fast and Flathead Ford!
 ECTA  XF/BGRMR Record 179.8561
 LTA    XF/BGRMR  Record 200.921 First  Ever Ford Flathead Roadster to hit 200 MPH burning gasoline July 2018
 SCTA  XF/BGRMR Record 205.744  First gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to top 200 MPH at Bonneville August 7, 2021 top speed 219.717
 SCTA  XXF/BGRMR Record 216.131 plus a Red Hat
"Life Member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club"

Offline edinlr

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 04:24:30 PM »
Ron, just to clarify, Medicare does not offer long term care coverage.  It is for hospitalization, or for rehab in a rehab or nursing facility.  Long term care coverage is offered by each state via their Medicaid program.  The eligibility differs by state, but virtually anyone who does some advanced estate planning can get qualified.  I own and operate facilities and I have a number of Medicaid residents who have a significant net worth.  Is this right, don't know but it is legal via various trusts that can be set up.  While the idea of shooting a politician does have a certain appeal, you would like your roommate a lot better in a non prison nursing facility!  Good luck
Honda CX650 turbo, Kawasaki H2 Ninja, Kawasaki ZX750 turbo

Offline Captthundarr

• In line
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 05:26:20 PM »
Sounds like I just found me retirement plan...
Live,Laugh, Love /  Jack Scratch Racing /ECTA   
Amy Hartman-Driver, Frank Hartman-everthing else.
C/GALT 137.65 Ohio Mile check that 144.12 2013, AA/GALT 159.34 Ohio Mile 2014. B/GALT 180.577 RECORD 6/15