Author Topic: displacement Pre-Inspection  (Read 6650 times)

Offline jww36

Re: displacement Pre-Inspection
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 10:27:42 AM »
Like I said, not anybody we really need in our sport. More of an accident waiting to happen!

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: displacement Pre-Inspection
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 10:55:23 AM »
IMO we want and need ALL who are interested in LSR---

there have been racers who started out all over the board---some as dumb as a box of rocks---IMO the only ones we don't want are the ones who are not interested in learning---

Those who are impressed with their own self assed "smarts" who will not listen and insist on "my way is the only way" There have be several who have been on this list that are no longer running for reasons other than lack of salt.

The ones who will not respond to safety suggestions and learn to ask questions---remember we were all NUBIES some time and do not know the ends and outs of various aspects of our sport--

-I almost lost a record one time because I didn't know about sealed gas cans for impound.  Mileages may very
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!