Author Topic: Missed calls from Canada!!!!.  (Read 2577 times)

Offline tauruck

Missed calls from Canada!!!!.
« on: March 16, 2017, 11:51:34 AM »
I've had 4 missed calls from Toronto.
I don't have but one friend there and I don't think she'd call.
She'd email. :wink:
Is there a scam going around?.

I know the Leafs don't need a coach so I'm confused.
Here's the mystery number. 647-252-3624. :-D :-D :-D

Offline manta22

• What, me worry?
Re: Missed calls from Canada!!!!.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 12:02:07 PM »
Mike, I'm 99% sure those are spam calls.

I just answered my phone two minutes ago, it was someone with a thick accent asking if I was the one who had back pain. I asked what he wanted and he said they were conducting a survey to find people who had pain in their back or pain in their knees. I said I had a pain in the a$$ and he was on my phone. _CLICK_

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ
Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ

Offline JR'S PAPA

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 09:24:07 PM »
It is a scam! The caller will ask any question you can and do answer "YES" to, do you have back pain? or can you hear or understand me?. They record the replied word "YES", you gave them and use it to verify your consent for any unapproved application or scam they come up with. I understand it can take months or years to unravel and untold headaches to correct and chase bad accounts in your name. Hang up with out any response or answer!!!!!!!
jr
Been there, seen that! And now I can say I participate, with my kid and his kid, J.R...........

Offline floydjer

• "There is no duck side of the moon..."
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 10:00:08 AM »
I keep getting calls from some lady who speaks very poor English ...She`s says I am a tax evader and will go to prison unless I pay up.... :roll:
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.