Author Topic: Breaking Wind  (Read 193451 times)

Offline desotoman

Re: Breaking Wind
« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2023, 12:03:50 PM »
Anyone listening to the audio, could hear 98% of the vehicles running hunting for traction. With the RPM going up and down during their run. Better luck next time.

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Breaking Wind
« Reply #376 on: August 22, 2023, 12:38:06 PM »
I couldn't get a cable through the wall of the new trailer to put up my outdoor mic or you could have heard better.  I talked with more than a few drivers who commented on the amount of steering they had to do to keep it pointed right.

And yet - only one "spin", and that was the front wheel drive Flying Pickle Saab.  And the Speed Demon's 333 in mile three is danged good on any salt.

And from there - my comment, before the weather went bad, was that as I drove around on Tuesday I was out at the 12 or so (guesstimate - no markers) and hither and you - - and I didn't see any mud patches.  Hardly any nasty, dirty salt, in fact.  It really was looking hopeful after all that water in the previous months.

Time will tell what I see when get there next August.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com