Author Topic: MS LIBERTY a Wild Weasel's belly tank  (Read 1097383 times)

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: MS LIBERTY a Wild Weasel's belly tank
« Reply #2610 on: July 15, 2020, 12:39:00 PM »
Jack, I pretty well decide most what is going inside except for rings and cam specs but I do not have a dyno and I have not found but 1 guy in AZ that will listen about B'ville and how it's different and he is the one in Tucson that I lost a whole year with because of his health and meds issues..

my son and I will team up with Al Eshenbaugh and run our AzTex Motorsports LLC as SES.

I already have an early Chrysler short block that Al was running and we will run his heads and Nitro fuel system and we will be pulling lots of stuff out of my lakester as we will not need it running fuel.  Lots of cooling and electrical stuff.
If we have a track we will run blown and un-blown.
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2611 on: July 15, 2020, 01:36:49 PM »
My buddies Francis Van De Putte owned a early DeSoto  300 CID Jr Fuel dragster. 
Al Eshenbaugh was the driver of Stinegger & Eshenbaugh blow fuel dragsters powered early Chrysler on Fuel back in the Day
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 01:39:21 PM by SPARKY »
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2612 on: February 18, 2021, 10:00:06 AM »
Well, lots going on have ordered another disc and plate for our clutch,  out with the ford 8.8 and back in with the Gm 7.5 10 bolt we need the 2.14 gears to run the D/F 297 Hemi on the record.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2613 on: October 24, 2021, 01:08:12 PM »
WELL that turned in to many many Clusters, the worst one was saved for last---lots and lots of work and $---- many brought on by Chi Com Flu and supplier problems--- in the end a failed MSD Pro Mag box was bad and we could not get mag to fire even though we were turning the eng 320 RPM 
Bottom line didn't load and sold our entry.

so back to what we sorta know and have full control over BBC  I have another partnership eng in progress a 438 B and my son is building a 498 A  both of these have heads for their displacements. We will be trying to run Holley EFI
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 01:14:24 PM by SPARKY »

Offline WOODY@DDLLC

• ECTA made it to AR-Kansas!
    • Design Dreams, LLC
« Reply #2614 on: October 24, 2021, 01:24:44 PM »
All models are wrong, but some are useful! G.E. Box (1967) www.designdreams.biz

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2615 on: February 14, 2022, 09:26:13 PM »
Ordered my Data loggers from RPM in OKC-- WTS Jr coming in to town Wed Night work on car for 3 days..

Shedding tears  :cry:  for our Canadian friends tonight never thought our 2 countries would be sharing this kind of Crapola    :cry:

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2616 on: August 29, 2022, 10:30:32 AM »
Well one more year with out racing but things are looking up for 2023  we have a car that we will soon pickle and put in the box for next year complete with data logging this winters project will be axle fairings and cockpit clean up.

We have a good solid A bullet that the power wan was moved up 1000 RPM with the new heads. so we changed the gears down one set to 2.28

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2617 on: November 28, 2022, 10:51:54 PM »
Clean up of front steering is under way getting stuff out of the wind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76LbvnoIDkE
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 10:53:26 PM by SPARKY »

Offline kiwi belly tank

« Reply #2618 on: November 29, 2022, 01:29:52 PM »
Clean up of front steering is under way getting stuff out of the wind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76LbvnoIDkE
Want me to call 911 for ya Sparky? :dhorse:
  Sid. aktion086

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #2619 on: November 29, 2022, 03:26:53 PM »
. . . only song on my web top(?) for at least 10 years.

(That thingy that lights up first  . . . )
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2620 on: February 15, 2023, 11:31:20 AM »
Well slowly getting the data logging cables cleaned up.  geez what a rats nest
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 09:12:30 PM by SPARKY »

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2621 on: April 16, 2023, 06:25:28 AM »
Well life does have it's twists and turns  we will be migrating this project to Texas over the next few months  75757 zip code to be exact.

We have a house under contract outside of Bullard Tx so a house remodel and garage/shop  building will be next on the agenda as well as getting ready to run while praying for good salt.  We move the car after B'ville we are using the car trailer for a moving van in the mean time.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 06:27:49 AM by SPARKY »

Offline kiwi belly tank

« Reply #2622 on: April 16, 2023, 11:47:39 AM »
What sparked that M8?  No pun intended!
  Sid.

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #2623 on: April 16, 2023, 05:44:07 PM »
Need to live where there's more humidity or more conservative values?  :laugh:  :cheers:
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O