Author Topic: Words Of Wisdom, From The Veterans (For ALL New To Bonneville And ? )  (Read 4934 times)

Offline DRW

Re: Words Of Wisdom, From The Veterans (For ALL New To Bonneville And ? )
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 04:16:07 PM »
Fordboy, Sparky, Sofa, Rouse, Old Scrambler,  Yes to All of you !  I first ran in 2014, The day I returned home, I joined the Forum.
Man, I have loved every min. Good And Bad,  You know guys can be a bit harsh sometimes..  But I love the insights, Just reading what you guys say, Makes me think, Damn There should be  a handbook for new racers, There are sooooo many small things to pass on .. And im not talking Jokes and B.S.  , , , Im talking Real Stuff that can help fellow riders, But most of all, And I think im gonna send this to the Powers That Be , The Promoters . In My Case BMST,,,  In the riders meeting,  Mention to the New to our sport , Just as a reminder... Listen to your Elders, And by Elders , We mean, Racers with Experiance , Doesnt matter what age, Listen to guys with more runs than you, There is a World of Information out there,  Open your Ears and Mind , Because its Free For The Taking !    Thanks Every one, Damn, a whole year to go !

DW         
Doesnt Mean That Much To me, To Mean That Much To You !

Offline DRW

Re: Words Of Wisdom, From The Veterans (For ALL New To Bonneville And ? )
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2016, 04:25:24 PM »
P.S. I think Bonneville makes you work for it, That way when you do achieve the speed you wanted, You Really Achieve Something !
I have gone way faster at other places, But 135 at Bonneville , Is  135 AT BONNEVILLE SALT FLATS  !   
Doesnt Mean That Much To me, To Mean That Much To You !